Crystallized Supply Cache (TD Map)

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Nekomi.9562

Nekomi.9562

So unlike my previous map for the Noxious Pod farm, I don’t think I will be uploading a specific path or anything of that sort since it doesn’t seem that winning or losing or starting up a TD META gives increased chances to spawn.

It’s more or less every 2 hours they refresh, from what I have so far noticed.

I also apologize if I have missed any spawns on the map.
They spawn relatively close to where I have pin pointed them…

Blue being ground floor.
Orange being above.

I’ll update when I feel up to it, I only did the lower half cause I have yet to find any near the northwest or northeast sections after a TD META win or a fresh map. They seem to be focused around the chak locations.

~Deadly Cuddles

Attachments:

If there is evil in this world… It lurks in the hearts of men.

Nekomi.9562

I know there are more spawns inside Rata Novus, but like said. This is roughly just some rough quick pinpoint for where they are located in the open.

I’ll update tomorrow maybe. Unless you would like to edit it for me :p

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

There’s no need for a path for these, IMO. They are relatively clustered in the lanes (there are definitely more spawn points in the Rata Novus lane and probably the ogre lane as well—I just haven’t spent as much time in the latter).

The easiest way to find these is to look in the lanes for what appear to be little, blue, glowing energy balls (these can be see through rocks to help find them more easily).

Nekomi.9562

There’s no need for a path for these, IMO. They are relatively clustered in the lanes (there are definitely more spawn points in the Rata Novus lane and probably the ogre lane as well—I just haven’t spent as much time in the latter).

The easiest way to find these is to look in the lanes for what appear to be little, blue, glowing energy balls (these can be see through rocks to help find them more easily).

Yeah I know there are more, just been more focused on organizing TD META wins.
Doing another run through after each run to check for new spawns, etc.

Some people prefer looking for a map rather than searching places they don’t spawn in hopes for the ley line sparks.

That being said, updating the map now.