"Don't Pre-Purchase HoT" ~ $100,000 Loss

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: skowcia.8257

skowcia.8257

Its true..gamers are braindead so companies can do whatever they want to do with them. Even if HoT base was 500$ and Ultimate 1000$ i bet people would sstill buy it as they love to be ra…

obey me

Posted by: malorios.5789

malorios.5789

Um.... here’s how I look at it... If I compare it to going to the theater. I’m paying $15 for 1 1/2 to 2 hours of entertainment. So, say I see 3 movies, that’s $45, almost the $50 mark for HoT... will I play GW2 for more than 4 1/2 to 6 hours... yes, yes I will.

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

Um…. here’s how I look at it… If I compare it to going to the theater. I’m paying $15 for 1 1/2 to 2 hours of entertainment. So, say I see 3 movies, that’s $45, almost the $50 mark for HoT… will I play GW2 for more than 4 1/2 to 6 hours… yes, yes I will.

which is fine, but how many people look at it is this.

anet is charging 17 dollars for their movie, current info on the movie implies it may only be an hour long, and people who regularly go to this movie dont get seats, unless they pay an extra 2 dollars.

how do i figure?
most big name expansions cost around 40 dollars, not 50. you can go see one right now releasing very soon at that price point. (it costs more than other expansions)

its currently unknown how large it will be, but right now it seems on the small side

and regular customers dont get a charachter slot

If they had done this like another game that is coming out right now, there would be substantially less complaining.

40 dollars for expansion
60 dollars for the collected edition which includes the expansion

this other game allows you to change your job anytime so charachter slots isnt really an issue.

short version, its not the cost in terms of hours of entertainment, its the cost and what you get for that cost compared to the rest of the industry right now.

Posted by: Valgar.9576

Valgar.9576

This is the “How I met your mother” season finale all over again. Can’t deal

Posted by: Poetraven.2693

Poetraven.2693

I think the price be at least £20 or some or old players should be offered something.

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

I was mad at first, but then I just screamed “Kitten this crap! I’m buying this thing and that’s it!”. It’s not like I won’t be able to feed my children if I spend the 50 bucks, even if in my country the conversion rate is over 3:1.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Posted by: scerevisiae.1972

scerevisiae.1972

As a player since GW1 I am not buying HOT until we see some resolve.
I would be happy with a $10 price reduction for current players and an extra character slot.

If Anet wants Loyal players to stay they need to show it.

Yep.

For $50 i got 31 zones, 6 dungeons, 7 pvp maps, 8 classes, 5 races, and 5 character slots.

How is 1 zone (with 3 levels), 1 new class, 1 new WVW map, and 1 new PVP mode + specializations (really just another trait line) worth $50?

Should be no more than $40 and include a new character slot.

downed state is bad for PVP

Posted by: VergilDeZaniah.3295

VergilDeZaniah.3295

Yep.

For $50 i got 31 zones, 6 dungeons, 7 pvp maps, 8 classes, 5 races, and 5 character slots.

How is 1 zone (with 3 levels), 1 new class, 1 new WVW map, and 1 new PVP mode + specializations (really just another trait line) worth $50?

Should be no more than $40 and include a new character slot.

Careful, a zone =/= a map.

GW2 offered 31 maps within 6 regions (which are called “zones” on the forums), so we’ll probably get more than one map. We will have AT LEAST Verdant Brink and Auric Basin, and it’s quite certain we’ll have the area above Rata Sum.

Edit: also, there are hints that there will be a map north of Brisban Wildlands, so I’m guessing we are getting at least 4 maps (Verdant Brink, map south of it, map north of it, map north-east of it), also Rata Sum seems to have been moved south, another map incoming? And there is also that portal in Mount Maelstrom, maybe an upcoming map too (since it seems it’s also part of Maguuma).

Guild leader of The Nephilim of Elysium.

Son of Elonia.

(edited by VergilDeZaniah.3295)

Posted by: Aidenwolf.5964

Aidenwolf.5964

I paid $150 for my pre purchase of GW2 I’ve bought gems since 2012 off and on with cash, I bought an account for my wife who also buys gems, I’ve built 2 custom PCs worth thousands that we play on, so this isn’t about being unable to pay $50 for an expansion.

When I bought GW2 I was wary of the gemstore which we were promised wouldn’t drive development, which was a lie (or as the hard core call it a shift in business models), but I’d already bought the game and loved it so we let that slide. This time however, I’m expected to reward Anet with another purchase (2 actually) with no idea if they’ve included raids or the size of the new map or anything of substance, they want me to trust them. Then they want to penalize me for owning the game by devaluing my purchase vs a brand new player’s purchase? No. I’ll play the core game and live in WvW if I have to, in protest.

Buy To Play Guild Wars 2 2012-2015 – RIP
Unlucky since launch, RNG isn’t random
PugLife SoloQ

(edited by Aidenwolf.5964)

Posted by: Kintaro.5198

Kintaro.5198

I also will not be paying that price for the expansion. Existing players should be able to purchase separately, like in game or something and get a character slot as well. Even the old guild wars expansions came with a character slot, they were able to be played as stand alone campaigns as well. I have been playing since Beta and pre purchased as soon as it was available. I am not about to pay as much for an expansion as someone else does for both without even a character slot thrown in unless you pay even more. Its a ripoff for anyone who already owns the base game.

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

the expansion is SO overpriced… they what us to pay the price of a FULL game and delivering a small fraction of a game! no way ill buy it at this price.

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

80%of the player in this thread who now shout i would not buy it, will be the first in the jungle.

Gamers are not consistently and they know it

say that to all the PVP players who don’t give a flying kitten about PvE

Posted by: Leinahtan.7160

Leinahtan.7160

I was thinking of pre-purchasing the expansion but the offers all seem to rub me the wrong way and make me feel like I am getting ripped off. I feel like I am being tricked into repurchasing content I already have. I feel sorry for those who purchased the original game since the expansion’s announcement – especially if they purchased it when it wasn’t on sale.

My recommendation?
Upgrade – $39.99 (Requires Guild Wars 2)
Standard – $49.99 (Comes with Guild Wars 2)
Ultimate – $89.99 (Comes with Guild Wars 2, plus all that stuff)

*And to all the people saying “You will still get it”, no I won’t. Do I have the money? Yes. Will I feel dirty and insulted if I purchase it as is? Yes. I don’t like being treated like crap when I purchase something.
I didn’t buy the Inca + Spain DLC for Civilization 5 for over a year (waited for the 75%+ off) because Spain was included with the GK expansion I had purchased previously.

(edited by Leinahtan.7160)

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

To those who’s saying “but GW2 don’t have subscription fee” I have one thing to say.

In WoW, for example, they allow players to create up to 50 characters in total in any server (10 per server). That is $500 worth, in GW2’s language, that I don’t have to pay. Not to mention the depth of contents that GW2 will nickel and dime you for 200 gems per episode.

I’m not saying that one game is worst than the other. All I’m saying is, you’re using subscription fee as factor to justify your bad argument when in reality for $15/month, you get more than what you paid for.

The real question is, do I get the same value if I were to purchase $15 worth of gems every month? $15 worth of gems can only get you so much and more often you lose them and get nothing due to bad RNG. The bottom line is, this type of expansion for this price should not be allowed to be the norm. To be fair, I don’t believe the WoD is worth $50 either.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

^
Players are spending $15 a month for that extra incentives AND they still have to pay for the full expansion on top of it all.

Those game’s monthly and yearly profit margins are so ridiculous, the expansions should be free! Yet we’re arguing about this game’s price rate as if there’s merit in the argument.

I’m a veteran player and I think the price is fair.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Posted by: Maunzi.3764

Maunzi.3764

Still don’t see why the price is unfair. It’s really good value per hour.

No wonder Arenanet isn’t listening to the small but very vocal mob that demands a change. The rest of their customers thankfully have their backs, as the ingame titles show.

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

I don’t see how they can change it now after so many people have purchased the packages as they are. All those people would have to be compensated somehow.

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

I don’t see how they can change it now after so many people have purchased the packages as they are. All those people would have to be compensated somehow.

They can always include something with the purchase.

An in game plushie of Colin might do the trick.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

Posted by: Trixie.7614

Trixie.7614

I was thinking of pre-purchasing the expansion but the offers all seem to rub me the wrong way and make me feel like I am getting ripped off. I feel like I am being tricked into repurchasing content I already have. I feel sorry for those who purchased the original game since the expansion’s announcement – especially if they purchased it when it wasn’t on sale.

My recommendation?
Upgrade – $39.99 (Requires Guild Wars 2)
Standard – $49.99 (Comes with Guild Wars 2)
Ultimate – $89.99 (Comes with Guild Wars 2, plus all that stuff)

*And to all the people saying “You will still get it”, no I won’t. Do I have the money? Yes. Will I feel dirty and insulted if I purchase it as is? Yes. I don’t like being treated like crap when I purchase something.
I didn’t buy the Inca + Spain DLC for Civilization 5 for over a year (waited for the 75%+ off) because Spain was included with the GK expansion I had purchased previously.

Problem is they can’t do that anymore, since there are people with the core who already pre-purchased.

Glorious Human Master Race

Posted by: Delgamor.2376

Delgamor.2376

I personally refuse to drop $50 on HoT for a few simple reasons.

First, There isn’t enough information on the new content coming WITH HoT.

Second, $50 and oh, you get the original game too when you already have it and don’t need it?

Make a different pre-order category for those who already have the core game, and people will drop their money faster than you can blink, but it’s a slap in the face to charge $50 for the X-pac AND a game we already own.

(edited by Delgamor.2376)

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Second, $50 and oh, you get the original game too when you already have it and don’t need it?

Make a different pre-order category for those who already have the core game, and people will drop their money faster than you can blink, but it’s a slap in the face to charge $50 for the X-pac AND a game we already own.

People are too funny.
How is this any different than buying a 2 year old steam game that ends up being free or heavily discounted years later? Did veteran players QQ on the forums because they just realized the game they preordered years ago for $100+ previously, is now free? Gosh Steam forums must have their hands full.

Don’t be ridiculous.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Agreed. Despite all the flames and finger-pointing over the last few days from the community, I’m still in the ‘wait and see how ANet responds’ camp. Still nothing, of course. But they might be doing damage control meetings.

Who knows.

But, for now, no. Not pre-ordering. Buying when it goes live isn’t off the table. At least, not yet.

People are acting like the others who disagree with the price, for their own reasons, are calling their baby ugly or something. Seriously. Calm down. If they feel the price is too much, for whatever reason, that’s how they feel.

Personally, I just want to know what we’re getting. If it’s a huge amount of content, fifty dollars is cheap. But that’s the problem. We don’t know what we’re being asked to pay for as far as PvE content.

And, from what little we’ve heard, it doesn’t sound like much content.

Gone to Reddit.

(edited by Ardenwolfe.8590)

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

If the upvotes on the reddit thread “Don’t Pre-Purchase Heart of Thorns” are any indication, that’s a bare-minimum loss of $78k, so far, not including any upgrade packages. So the total is easily over $100,000 in lost sales, just from those who have viewed that thread and voted. It’s not a perfect metric, but people are speaking their minds and voting with their money right now.

Maybe if there was some discussion about the HoT packages and price points, this disaster could have been avoided. It’s not like we don’t want to give Anet our money, but we also want good value. If the price cannot be lowered at this point, at least pad the packages, especially the base one. It’s nickel and diming your customers, when you make them pay $50, then force them to buy a character slot for the new class.

Not a “perfect” metric? Seriously? Bwahahahahaha!

I love the threads on this forum where people just start pulling random numbers out of their rear end and present them as if they were anywhere close to fact.

Please continue…..getting my popcorn……..lol…..lol

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

Posted by: eyestrain.3056

eyestrain.3056

Hey guys
I don’t see “core game included” in the gem store description of HoT anymore . Anyone know more about this?

phys.7689

People are too funny.
How is this any different than buying a 2 year old steam game that ends up being free or heavily discounted years later? Did veteran players QQ on the forums because they just realized the game they preordered years ago for $100+ previously, is now free? Gosh Steam forums must have their hands full.

Don’t be ridiculous.

the difference is you can still buy the game at the sale price and get the same thing as a new player.

they are essentially barring old players from the sale price.

Teon.5168

People are too funny.

Don’t be ridiculous.

the difference is you can still buy the game at the sale price and get the same thing as a new player.

Start a new account, phys, and you will get exactly what a new player is getting, for exactly the same price. You’ll also get to level new characters, just like a new player.

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Um…. here’s how I look at it… If I compare it to going to the theater. I’m paying $15 for 1 1/2 to 2 hours of entertainment. So, say I see 3 movies, that’s $45, almost the $50 mark for HoT… will I play GW2 for more than 4 1/2 to 6 hours… yes, yes I will.

Apples and oranges —and movies vs HoT--not comparable in the least except for an FB of course.

Existing players should be able to purchase expansion separately and cheaper, using their locations currency. As for Anet and Colin-changing FAQ and many other aspects of the game—-What was that Jim Carrey movie?

(edited by Blude.6812)

Posted by: Yuujin.1067

Yuujin.1067

I like all the people calling this a money grab.

Sure, giving the core game away for free to attract new players is a money grab.

(edited by Yuujin.1067)

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Hey guys
I don’t see “core game included” in the gem store description of HoT anymore . Anyone know more about this?

Idk about the gem store since I’m not logged on but the site on the forum still says core game included.

Buy Heart of Thorns

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Teon.5168

Apples and oranges —

It is only an apples and oranges comparison to those who take games, ie ‘entertainment’, way too seriously.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

phys.7689

People are too funny.

Don’t be ridiculous.

Start a new account, phys, and you will get exactly what a new player is getting, for exactly the same price. You’ll also get to level new characters, just like a new player.

i am seriously considering that, if i purchase it. its a better value.
sucks that they are encouraging players to give up player progress for a decent value.

sameway if i wanted to add a pool to my house, and someone told me it would cost me as much as buying a new house, i would probably buy the new house, or not buy the pool.

phys.7689

I like all the people calling this a money grab.

Sure, giving the core game away for free to attract new players is a money grab.

very few new players were going to pay 90 bucks for the HoT version of gw2.

the people talking about money grab are probably refering to them telling players they would have to buy GW2 to access HoT for months, and now it turns out that the opposite is true.

Teon.5168

People are too funny.

Don’t be ridiculous.

sucks that they are encouraging players to give up player progress for a decent value.

sameway if i wanted to add a pool to my house, and someone told me it would cost me as much as buying a new house, i would probably buy the new house, or not buy the pool.

It’s not giving up player progress. I am a very casual player, and I have 2 accounts. Got my second account on that absurd sale they had awhile back. With the daily login chests and such, you don’t have to play that extra account very much to level up. I maybe play my second account an hour, if that, a day.

I still play my main account just as much as I did. (1-3 hours a day normally…..longer sometimes on weekends)

My biggest conundrum is whether to buy the expansion for my 2nd account. I probably won’t until well after it releases. For now, I will just concentrate on HoT on my main account.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

(edited by Teon.5168)

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Hey guys

If you upgrade a core game you already have, you don’t get another core. And people that purchase expansion through in-game interface obviously do have the core game already. Ths the core game is not included for them.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

phys.7689

People are too funny.

Don’t be ridiculous.

It’s not giving up player progress. I am a very casual player, and I have 2 accounts. Got my second account on that absurd sale they had awhile back. With the daily login chests and such, you don’t have to play that extra account very much to level up.

I still play my main account just as much as I did.

you are giving up your old “house”
ie acheivements, gear, crafting levels etc.

however they still exist, they just wont benefit from any HoT only parts, so it is something to consider.
but likely ill just pass on it till they get a sale for a more agreeable price, or they offer more for 50.

unless my friends really really want to play it, then i may just get a second account

Teon.5168

People are too funny.

Don’t be ridiculous.

It’s not giving up player progress. I am a very casual player, and I have 2 accounts. Got my second account on that absurd sale they had awhile back. With the daily login chests and such, you don’t have to play that extra account very much to level up.

however they still exist, they just wont benefit from any HoT only parts, so it is something to consider.
but likely ill just pass on it till they get a sale for a more agreeable price, or they offer more for 50.

unless my friends really really want to play it, then i may just get a second account

But I am not giving up my main house. I still play that the most, and my 2nd account is like that vacation house that gets used a few times a year…….all the main stuff still happens with the ‘old house’. Only reason I even got a 2nd account is that it was cheaper to do that rather than transferring to another wvw server. I like my current wvw server, but there are times when I want to do some different wvw on a different wvw server with different wvw people……that is the ONLY reason I got the 2nd account. It takes a backseat to my main account in every way. I seriously doubt if I will even get HoT for my second account…..maybe next year sometime, but am in no rush for it on the 2nd account.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

Posted by: Eklipse.2043

Eklipse.2043

People are too funny.

Don’t be ridiculous.

But I am not giving up my main house. I still play that the most, and my 2nd account is like that vacation house that gets used a few times a year…….all the main stuff still happens with the ‘old house’. Only reason I even got a 2nd account is that it was cheaper to do that rather than transferring to another wvw server. I like my current wvw server, but there are times when I want to do some different wvw on a different wvw server with different wvw people……that is the ONLY reason I got the 2nd account. It takes a backseat to my main account in every way. I seriously doubt if I will even get HoT for my second account…..maybe next year sometime, but am in no rush for it on the 2nd account.

You’re crazy to think I’m going to give up all that time and energy I’ve already spent on my current account for a new account that has HoT. I don’t have a want or a need to grab another account, even if it’s the better deal. All I want is HoT to be added to my current account at a reasonable price, $50 is far too much for my tastes so I will not be getting it for that amount unless there’s an incentive to do so. And no, getting a new account doesn’t cut it.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

People are too funny.

Don’t be ridiculous.

Except that you will no longer be able to progress that account. No mastery system. No rewards from the mastery system, such as legendary crafting or the mastery system related to fractals, no personal story. No rewards from doing the personal story, such as new armor that might look really good on old chars. No elite specializations, no matter how useful that might be in WvW or just while playing.

There is a good chance that an account left behind will slowly turn into a farming account to log in daily for the daily rewards.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Ensign.2189

Ensign.2189

This was not a $100,000 mistake.

This was more like a $2,000,000 – $4,000,000 mistake. Perhaps even higher; it’s really hard to understate the magnitude of it.

Firms simply do not segment their products in such a way that ignores their core customers often. It doesn’t make any sense to. I’m really curious as to what they were thinking.

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

Look people need to stop acting like 10 year old brats in the store when mommy didn’t let them get there candy bar.

Just be quiet already. It’s a simple fact, if you want it you are going to buy it and play it. If you don’t, then just don’t but it and go away.

Posted by: Todd.6573

Todd.6573

Been seeing alot of these “discussions” lately.. I bought the 99$ pack, and i’ve probably spend quite a lot on gems.. Wouldnt even want to count how much over the years.
The main thing for me though is that there is no monthly fee, there is no need to buy gems for real money.
So yes, the xpac might be a bit pricey for some, and yes right now it might seem to lack content (While i personally dont agree entirely, i respect other peoples view of the situation), but consider this; had you decided to buy, say, WoW instead, you would be spending another 10$ every single month you wanted to play and let me tell you from personal experience that those months really rack up quite a count in the end. 5 months and you pass the Xpac, 10 and you pass the ultimate pack and im not even counting the base cost of the game there.
You all make a choice, it wont be the end of the world either way, but lets be realistic. The issue isnt the cost. Its something else.

Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind, but great actions speak to all mankind.
- Theodore Roosevelt

Posted by: Brimstar.9036

Brimstar.9036

Your speculation is null and void. The majority of those people are still going to purchase the game.

Posted by: Dead.5829

Dead.5829

If it costs t hem 100,000$ according to the reddit thread, I hope it brings in 10 times that in new players that don’t act like entitled brats.

Teon.5168

People are too funny.

Don’t be ridiculous.

Except that you will no longer be able to progress that account. No mastery system. No rewards from the mastery system, such as legendary crafting or the mastery system related to fractals, no personal story. No rewards from doing the personal story, such as new armor that might look really good on old chars. No elite specializations, no matter how useful that might be in WvW or just while playing.

There is a good chance that an account left behind will slowly turn into a farming account to log in daily for the daily rewards.

I am not worried about any of that. I only paid 10 bucks for the account, and I will slowly, at my normal slow pace, eventually get the account to where I want it. I am not concerned with how much time it might take me.

/shrug

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

Teon.5168

If it costs t hem 100,000$ according to the reddit thread, I hope it brings in 10 times that in new players that don’t act like entitled brats.

I would be willing to bet that NCSoft/Anet will make lots of money on this xpac, despite the responses on forums. Especially if the xpac turns out to be something truly fantastic…..if that happens, word of mouth after the release will be, ‘holy cow, this is so worth the money!’

I know I am repeating myself, but I have seen almost the identical sort of thing with other mmos and expansion pacs……..all this furor over cost, etc., then it quickly dies down after release, especially if it is a really good xpac.

All this garbage on the forums is nothing new……just many more people expressing entitlement-rage……something you didn’t see much 10+ years ago with older mmos.

If some are so upset about it, then just don’t buy the xpac. Simple as that. And be sure not to buy it after release, especially if word of mouth on it is really good……because, ya know……your principals on the matter and all…….

Jmo, of course.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

(edited by Teon.5168)

Posted by: minbariguy.7504

minbariguy.7504

Greedy… Self centered… Entitled BRATS. All crying because OMG somebody is selling their product and you dont think they are giving you enough freebies.

I haven’t seen anyone asking for “freebies”. What I have seen is people asking for an expansion pack that they will be paying fifty dollars for (which is by no means “free”) to give them a better value for that money.

Big difference.

Posted by: Wolfey.3407

Wolfey.3407

I’m really amused over people complaining over $10 USD
please tell me what you’re going to do with that $10?

Going to go on Steam and buy 2-3 games that you will only play for a week before forgetting about them?

Going to go to starbucks and buy 2 cups of coffee?

Going to the movies and only have 1 lrg popcorn?

Former PvP Forum Specialist
2015-2016
Fort Aspenwood

Teon.5168

This was not a $100,000 mistake.

This was more like a $2,000,000 – $4,000,000 mistake. Perhaps even higher; it’s really hard to understate the magnitude of it.

Firms simply do not segment their products in such a way that ignores their core customers often. It doesn’t make any sense to. I’m really curious as to what they were thinking.

I think it was a 10,000,000 dollar mistake. See? I too can pull random figures out of my rear end. Pretty easy to do, actually. Completely pain free.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

Posted by: DragonflyDusk.6582

DragonflyDusk.6582

As I said just a moment ago in another thread, “Entitlement” is the new “Toxicity”. All you are doing is purposely antagonizing.

The worst things I’ve seen reading these threads since the pre-purchase was announced hasn’t been from the complainers about the pre-purchase offers, it’s the people who launched in to assault mode against them and started telling them how they should feel and trying to shame them for differing opinions. Honestly, I’m seeing more rage coming from the side supposedly supporting the pre-purchase. This is getting more depressing as it goes.

[ I survived the 2015 April Fools Forum Meltdown ]

Posted by: Aidenwolf.5964

Aidenwolf.5964

I’m a customer they’re asking for my money you need to reconsider your arguement. Calling players entitled brats because they don’t want to buy a new product as currently offered is pathetic

Buy To Play Guild Wars 2 2012-2015 – RIP
Unlucky since launch, RNG isn’t random
PugLife SoloQ