Don't reroll beta toons

Don't reroll beta toons

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Muusic.2967

Muusic.2967

*Edit I’m still not able to join any server, but if this many players say they are still able to reroll i’m going to look for other causes. Strange though that 5 of us have the same issue.

Be who you are and say what you feel for those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind
~Dr. Seuss

(edited by Muusic.2967)

Don't reroll beta toons

Posted by: Alkaline.2809

Alkaline.2809

I have deleted twice and still was able to get in.

Don't reroll beta toons

Posted by: The Wizland.8435

The Wizland.8435

You can totally reroll. I don’t know what bug you stumbled upon, but I made a necro, deleted, then made a revenant.

Jesusmancer

Don't reroll beta toons

Posted by: youyoumu.6907

youyoumu.6907

I deleted my revenant and created ele and it worked for me. Even masteries progress was saved from first character.

Don't reroll beta toons

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

If you delete your beta toon and start over you will not be able to get back into beta. This has happened to myself and 4 guildies who decided to try different classes.

You can make a second toon, but it will forever hang up on map load into SW to start the first storyline.

Game probably tries to load you on dead server. This happens a lot lately.

Don't reroll beta toons

Posted by: Bowhuntr.7014

Bowhuntr.7014

If you delete your beta toon and start over you will not be able to get back into beta. This has happened to myself and 4 guildies who decided to try different classes.

You can make a second toon, but it will forever hang up on map load into SW to start the first storyline.

This is not true information.