Efficient way of mastery leveling

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

For you who played betas, did you get a sense of feel for when you should swap mastery tracks to better interact with the world? Like do you level gliding to a certain tier, and then you could swap to mushroom jumping to a certain tier, since you now know when these feats might be needed?

And to level these the better way is to tag mobs and do as many events as possible? Adventures gives much exp?

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Posted by: Kaamau.5341

Kaamau.5341

Basic gliding is a must, then I suggest jumping mushroom as they are truly helpful in getting around. After that, I have no idea, maybe the next level of gliding?

Fort Aspenwood
PRAISE GEESUS

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

As you go further into a mastery track, the later skills cost more and more mastery points to progress. I’m probably going to do all the 1 point stuff first, (gliding, mushroom jumping, updraft use) and then after all the 1 point stuff is out of the way, worry about the stuff that will take longer.

Posted by: Morbyd.3761

Morbyd.3761

Yeah, I’m guessing the best bet is to go for the first level basic gliding, then switch to mushroom jumping to at least get to most of the early places at least. From there I got no idea.

[Yay]