Ellona confirmed! With proof!

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Akari Kage.1403

Akari Kage.1403

“The first steps are to clear out enough space for the Pact forces to breathe and to organize the survivors. From there, you’ll need to work quickly to capture territory and shore up defenses, driving into ancient ruins to force back the enemy horde. Securing the high ground is key because it allows the Pale Reavers to provide fire support during the second phase of the map—nightfall. "

It says NIGHTFALL!!!
It’s confirmed!!! We’re getting there on the second phase of the map!!!

You can all fight dragons, defend against them, protect the weak… I HUNT them (Dragonhunter)!

(edited by Akari Kage.1403)

Posted by: kylwilson.9137

kylwilson.9137

I can’t even tell if this crap is sarcastic anymore.

\o/

Posted by: Zaklex.6308

Zaklex.6308

“The first steps are to clear out enough space for the Pact forces to breathe and to organize the survivors. From there, you’ll need to work quickly to capture territory and shore up defenses, driving into ancient ruins to force back the enemy horde. Securing the high ground is key because it allows the Pale Reavers to provide fire support during the second phase of the map—nightfall. "

It says NIGHTFALL!!!

You’ve now reached the pinnacle of FAIL…you may go home. This doesn’t even deserve a valid response for being so…ignorant and failing reading comprehension.

Posted by: Akari Kage.1403

Akari Kage.1403

Me neither XD That’s why i just picked a random word and spread the rumor!
I have seen so many unproven things based in ridiculous facts, that my post isn’t really bad XD

You can all fight dragons, defend against them, protect the weak… I HUNT them (Dragonhunter)!

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

It says NIGHTFALL!!!

You’ve now reached the pinnacle of FAIL…you may go home. This doesn’t even deserve a valid response for being so…ignorant and failing reading comprehension.

sheesh, sounds like someone was expecting real evidence and was sorely disappointed.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

Posted by: Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon.2809

and I though that hes going to post a pic from annmouncement trailer when rytlocks goes through a desert ^^

good job OP good job ^^

[on trolling ppl ofc ]

“-Shield is meant to be broken!”
“-and on this occasion I keep mine plate armors”
discussion about offensive/deffensive playstyles

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

It says NIGHTFALL!!!

Good troll, good. Him a good troll. “Pats troll on head”.

(But funny. Made me laugh).