End Game...?

End Game...?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: slimike.1693

slimike.1693

Before HoT i used to play gw2 for about 4/5 hours a day doing wvw, some pvp, and making legendaries/ascendeds. Now with HoT out i am just logging in for dailys, i am wondering what other people do for fun end game content. WvW was my favorite game mode and that is completely dead except for NA prime time which is blobvblob. PvP is what i have been doing alot of lately but it just gets boring after awhile. PVE was nice for about 2 weeks but the rewards are next to none? same with fractals, i dont feel any motivation to farm or grind like i did before hot. Just wondering what other people do for fun endgame content as i would enjoy playing gw2 instead of watching netflix.

-Magswag

End Game...?

Posted by: ChrizZcE.5981

ChrizZcE.5981

PVE endgame has always been Silverwastes Chest farming.

End Game...?

Posted by: PyrateSilly.4710

PyrateSilly.4710

To me “end game” means that there is an end and the game is over when you are done doing x quest or event. Since this game has no end and it keeps going I don’t see what you are asking.

As for what I do every day online? A little PvE or WvW, I may get into PvP at some point but I still have so much to do in PvE that I don’t have time for any other mode at the moment.

End Game...?

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

To me “end game” means that there is an end and the game is over when you are done doing x quest or event. Since this game has no end and it keeps going I don’t see what you are asking.

As for what I do every day online? A little PvE or WvW, I may get into PvP at some point but I still have so much to do in PvE that I don’t have time for any other mode at the moment.

“Endgame” in MMOs has never referred to a final quest and then the whole game is over and no one plays it any more. “Endgame” usually refers to the body of activities one does in an MMO once they finish the leveling content.

End Game...?

Posted by: Jim.4935

Jim.4935

Did you check out Raids?!

End Game...?

Posted by: Mordeus.1234

Mordeus.1234

My endgame was WvW since that can go on forever….

But honestly I just find myself leveling alts, world completion and collections. I’m not into farming.

End Game...?

Posted by: jacceb.7918

jacceb.7918

If you don’t appriciate raids ect. The new collections and meta events are very entertaining. I usually find weapons and armor pieces that i wan’t (for example chak weapons and bladed armor) and then i try my best to get them

End Game...?

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

End game is everything u play an mmorpg for, this vary from subject. For some it is maxing their 9 classes in any way, playing vanilla content, world bosses, HoT events and metas, comlections, crafting, hanging out in cities and guild halls, pvp in guild arenas, leagues, dueling servers, dungeons, fractals, raids, gathering, WvW. Doing all of that while mixing it around can increase ur lifespan if u question what to do.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

End Game...?

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

Now they introduced raids which finally is endgame and you don’t even mention it lol. Do raids and/or legendary collections. Will keep you online for a while.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

End Game...?

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

For the most part I raid and I farm dungeons. Dungeons are actually still quite profitable. I might start doing fractals again if the patch tomorrow fixes enough, tho I fear it’ll never be as enjoyable as pre-HoT.

End Game...?

Posted by: Zalman.8719

Zalman.8719

Raid if I’m in the mood, metas, doing collections, standing in the middle of the jungle, messing around with wardrobe, selling stuff, cursing the 9000 different bags in my inventory, getting rekt by shadowleapers, waiting for Grenth’s Regalia….stuff like that.

End Game...?

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Levelling alts, map completion, PvP or what ever else I feel like doing. I mostly stay away from HoT, unless I’m doing the story. I just don’t get any enjoyment from the meta maps. Doing them more than once just bored me. They are just too time consuming for me. I like to do a little of everything, not just one thing for a few hours.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|