Favour for Guild Halls

Favour for Guild Halls

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

To gain 150 favour, is wvw or pvp the only option to earn the required amount? Is there a pve method and if so, how do we activate it?

thanks

Favour for Guild Halls

Posted by: Vikkela.7261

Vikkela.7261

If you have old influence left, for 10k influence you can buy 50 favor. The vendor sells a limited amount of favor/week

For PvE missions go to the guild missions settings, click on the kog there and select it to prefer PvE missions for the next roll of missions

9 Guardians later…

Favour for Guild Halls

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

OK ty, it seems our wvw failure gave us favour anyway.

Now to get the GH. Seems 5 ppl isn’t close to being enough to getting GH so will need ally up I think

Favour for Guild Halls

Posted by: FrozenStarRo.7240

FrozenStarRo.7240

I regret opting for PvE and do not recommend switching your preference to PvE either. All PvE quests are locked by Guild Level, 10 minimum.

Favour for Guild Halls

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

I regret opting for PvE and do not recommend switching your preference to PvE either. All PvE quests are locked by Guild Level, 10 minimum.

So pretty much pre HoT requirements to complete a mission?

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

Favour for Guild Halls

Posted by: FrozenStarRo.7240

FrozenStarRo.7240

We did not have Guild Levels before HoT. I’ve had upgrades and researches and got a whoopin’ Lv2 guild after expansion launched. Everything’s gone but the few banners left unused and the 250 slots in bank, but no prior upgrade nor research seems to give any sort of xp or progression in this system.

There is no ‘passive’ contribution from members playing the game, like the old influence system.
Only way to increase level in guild missions.
Only way to earn favor is guild missions.
Guild missions are now locked behind Guild level requirements, min 10.
How does one get to 10 in this scenario?
Not with PvE missions I guess.

Favour for Guild Halls

Posted by: Puma.5461

Puma.5461

Anyone know how to get the Ley-Line Infused Tools to upgrade the Mine?

Favour for Guild Halls

Posted by: Zephyria.6103

Zephyria.6103

I miss the easygoing ways to earn small amounts of influence…..I’d party up with a couple people and we’d do events, world bosses, storyline together. It didn’t earn much, but we’re a small guild and didn’t need much.

I wish there were casual ways to earn favor so we could continue being casual in our playing together.

Just my two cents.

Favour for Guild Halls

Posted by: Insiferi.4831

Insiferi.4831

This is my first time posting, but I felt like I needed to say something since I haven’t found any official response to this issue and I believe it needs some attention. We changed our guild settings to PvE missions, but our guild cannot do any of them because our Guild Level is too low. We can’t raise our level without building things, which we need a hall to do.

I assumed when switching to PvE missions that there would be at least one mission that could be run by a low-level guild. All of our guild’s influence was spent on upgrades prior to HoT’s launch. Are we trapped in limbo now unless we switch to PvP or WvW missions? We were so excited to get a Guild Hall since they were first announced, and have been enjoying almost everything else so far.

It was pretty disheartening to find out that we are locked out of our Hall for at least another week because we chose the kind of guild mission we prefer to play and there’s no way to play them. If we need to switch back to WvW or PvP missions to get our Hall we will, no questions asked, but I had hoped this sort of thing would end after the first batch of missions rolled. My Guild and I would like to know for sure before we commit to another week without being able to claim our Guild Hall.