Fellowship Of The Guild Halls

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Tere.4759

Tere.4759

We’re a small group of friends. We don’t mind the work, but one of our team doesn’t have HOT, the other doesn’t play anymore which leaves just 4 of us who are active with HOT. We need a fellowship of Tyria to help each other clear guild halls. My team is willing to help your team. We’re on Tarnished Coast though that doesn’t mean anything anymore. If you’re interested in this fellowship, please message me (we can message here right?) or post here. Let’s try to get as many small guilds as we can together to clear guild halls.

Guild Leader of The Black Court, we’re small, friendly and active.

Tere.4759

Excellent Noein, I definitely will.

Tere.4759

Ok Noein, I sent you an in game mail.

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

We’re a small group of friends. We don’t mind the work, but one of our team doesn’t have HOT, the other doesn’t play anymore which leaves just 4 of us who are active with HOT. We need a fellowship of Tyria to help each other clear guild halls. My team is willing to help your team. We’re on Tarnished Coast though that doesn’t mean anything anymore. If you’re interested in this fellowship, please message me (we can message here right?) or post here. Let’s try to get as many small guilds as we can together to clear guild halls.

The right attitude.^

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

Posted by: Nikolai.2809

Nikolai.2809

Hi,

We are a small group of about 6 players that is looking for alliances with smaller or larger guilds for help to clear our guild hall. We tried it tonight and had a rough run, we logged out for the night earlier than we had in forever. Please let me know if this Fellowship would like to include us.

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

HI there, I too would like to be added to this list. A small 2 person guild willing to help and be helped.

Same name in game as here minus the numbers of course lol.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Posted by: DingoVad.1945

DingoVad.1945

Man, this sounds so cool, i would like to be added to the list as well. Maybe even join one of your guilds!

Dingo Dimrys

Posted by: Dazen.8916

Dazen.8916

I’ll check with my guilds if anyone is willing to help if not I’ll help anyone who needs it

Posted by: Eggs On Legs.4805

Eggs On Legs.4805

I’m a member/ leader of a small guild too. Although there is a total of 16 members not all are regular players or have Heart of Thorns so we would also be interested in alliances with smaller guilds from any server.

We already have an alliance with another smaller guild but with the new raids and mastery system it would be great if more guilds could form alliances with one another so everyone who owns Heart of Thorns can experience every part of the expansion.

We already have our Guild Hall but we are willing to offer as much help as we can to other guilds. We also have our own forums and Guild Hall Group on: gw2community.eu (players from any server are welcome to join).

Our aim is to be a “Hub” where all guilds can use the forums to arrange alliances / raids / missions, offer help and also ask advice from other players.

You’re also welcome to use our TS because communication can make a huge difference when playing PvE.

Certain times of the day it’s really difficult to find other members / players who are willing to help you get mastery points on the new maps or help with the storyline too

Everyone from any EU Server is also welcome to join us for our weekly missions/ raids etc too (we only ask that you represent us during the missions because some are instanced ). We’re all really laid back people who game for fun.

It’s fantastic to know there are other guilds who are also aiming to do the same thing, it’s proof that GW2 does have many helpful and friendly players!

I apologise for such a long post…hopefully you are all still awake after reading all the above :P

If you are interested please contact me (Jojo) – my GW2 name is: Eggs On Legs or you can message me via here and also our website

Posted by: Slalom.3174

Slalom.3174

bump

Play times are hard to coordinate with such things.
I have helped 4 small guilds cap their hall. Now that I am ready to cap mine not enough people are available at a time to get the job done.

Not complaining, but it would be nice to have a Guild Alliance feature where a number (larger than 5) can associate to do things – Guild Hall caps, Raids, Events, Missions, parties, etc.

Anyway, contact me in game if you need another body for your Hall cap.

“Please accept my text in the jovial, friendly manner that it is intended.”

(edited by Slalom.3174)

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

If I’m on, I’m willing to help out as well. My guild is really just me at the moment, but hey, the more the merrier, right?

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Slalom.3174

Slalom.3174

bump

Will contact you in-game. Probably important to know whether we are NA or EU.

NA here.

“Please accept my text in the jovial, friendly manner that it is intended.”

Posted by: LezardValeth.9453

LezardValeth.9453

I could use some help securing the glided hollow. I’m having trouble getting a guild going, but I did manage to get enough favor and gold to purchase a guild hall. I do know that it is difficult and requires at least 4 other players with me.

EDIT

I’m available all afternoon tomorrow, but if we can contact tonight I would be interested. I’m NA on EST in case anyone gets confused.

(edited by LezardValeth.9453)

Nikolai.2809

I feel that it may be a good idea to also create a new neutral guild maybe called the fellowship in honor of this thread, to create a community for us small guilds so that we have a central expandable guild that we can use as a channel for us to communicate in game when all of the small guilds have need for more numbers or just a place that we can all talk but keep our small original guilds. This could be the start of something huge.

Posted by: Eggs On Legs.4805

Eggs On Legs.4805

Everyone is welcome to join our forums and make their own Guild Hall Group to make communications between individual guilds / players easier (gw2community.eu).
If you need a category made let us know and we will do this for you.

We play on an EU server GMT so if any Guild or single player needs help / interested in an alliance (not looking to merge guilds but all are welcome to join our guild ) please contact myself: Eggs On Legs.4805 (Jojo) or Sealamin.6549 (Dio).

It really would be fantastic to create a main “Communication Hub” for EU and NA players…..so if you would like to use our website to do it you are all welcome.

Jojo

(edited by Eggs On Legs.4805)

Posted by: Sealamin.6549

Sealamin.6549

Hi Guys

We are a community that have everything in place that you have been posting about. We have a community TS3, Community Website and Guild / GuildHall the idea is to help Guilds communicate and interact with each other to help form teams, raiding parties dungeons etc…

The TeamSpeak and website is for anybody to use and would be a great central hub take a look and see what you think the TS address is ts.gw2community.eu:9128 and the website is www.gw2community.eu

Pop along you’re all welcome.

Dio.

Posted by: drjones.7490

drjones.7490

Hi all,

My guild mates and I are in the same boat. We are 3-5 strong with HoT and cannot reclaim our guild hall. We would love to join this fellowship and offer support to anyone who needs it. Please feel free to contact me in game or message me here. We also have a TS server that can be used.

[VS] Valhalla Sector, FA
Mike Prophet, Psycho Hose Beast, Dire Sophie

Posted by: Countess Aire.9410

Countess Aire.9410

I am available to help with claiming halls. I can gather some guildies and associated to help out if needed. Message me in game. We have claimed both halls.

Posted by: AdmiralFrostbite.9127

AdmiralFrostbite.9127

It definitely is doable with small guilds, we reclaimed gilded hollow last night with a group of four (chrono mesmer, tanky-heal-support staff elementalist, dps dagger ele, and engineer) on teamspeak. It took a few tries, especially when we got some that were really far apart.

Some things that seemed to work for us (ymmv but I hope at least one of these helps):

• Stack on one of the vinetenders and aoe like mad while spamming stuns on the vinetender. The elementalist staff stun ring and the chrono evade wells really helped here.
  • If we had bristlebacks the chrono would swap a few spells to reflects.
  • Sometimes if it was far away we would let it fail on purpose so we would still be grouped and on the center island.
  • We found that we could do most of the locations and burn the vine in under a minute when the tenders died. If it was looking bad on time we would often disengage and try and relocate to the map center using the rest of the time to clear some of the scarier adds.
  • We kept restarting when we had a bad first position (far from the center).

Posted by: BlueIce.6951

BlueIce.6951

Hello,

I am also with a small guild of casual players who are also friends irl. We have been discussing something like this for a while now and also thought it could be interesting to “merge” with one or more smaller guilds since representation no longer really matters and we can be in up to 5 guilds. This way the groups could actually try for both guild halls which I now might be too big of a task or not really make sense, but it would be pretty cool to work on both .

Even if the “merge” thing doesn’t happen, we would still like to group up to get guild halls.

Edit: we are on FA and we just switched back to EST (UTC -5:00)

(edited by BlueIce.6951)

Posted by: slamfunction.7462

slamfunction.7462

Same here. I am also a member of a small TC guild that is requesting assistance with guild hall claiming. I would also be interested in joining any alliance for PvE purposes, such as raiding, when it becomes available. I can be found on TC’s Mumble server, under the [SOG] channel. If you have access, please drop down and say hi. We’d welcome the assistance!

Arena Nets are used to catch Gladiator Fish.

Nikolai.2809

Tomorrow night at 8 est my guild is going to do Gilded Hollow capture. If anyone would like to help, other than those already planning on doing so. Just send me a whisper or a mail. We would love to then help other we would love to help other guilds capture the same guild hall afterwards. When we get some more people with updraft mastery we will also help with the capture of Lost Precipice for those doing that mission. If anyone is interested in setting up a new neutral alliance guild send me a whisper or in game mail.

Nikolai.2809

I have set up an alliance guild called The Fellowship of the Halls. If anyone wants to take part in it send me a whisper and I will send an invite. All members will be able to invite so we can have hopefully a large alliance of guilds to help each other with the raids, dungeons, fractals, guild missions, pvp, or whatever member guilds wish to do but need more people for.

Posted by: Seth Moonshadow.2710

Seth Moonshadow.2710

I have set up an alliance guild called The Fellowship of the Halls. If anyone wants to take part in it send me a whisper and I will send an invite. All members will be able to invite so we can have hopefully a large alliance of guilds to help each other with the raids, dungeons, fractals, guild missions, pvp, or whatever member guilds wish to do but need more people for.

How is that going to work? I presume members of The Fellowship of the Halls are all guild leaders of other smaller guilds trying to accomplish what they cannot as they exist?

If that’s the case Challenge & Puzzle create instances that you must choose a guild to represent to complete. How can a Fellowship of guilds help the individual guilds with this being the case?

Mind you I am all for the Fellowship and have asked to be invited. I see there are multiple offers for websites, VOIP’s and we are willing to create a The Fellowship of the Halls website also.

| Dungeon Adventures | Blackgate | PvE | Lost Precipice | Gilded Hallow | Windswept Haven (soon)
http://www.dungeon-adventures.com

Posted by: drjones.7490

drjones.7490

Just an update: we claimed our guild hall quite easily with 9 players, lots of cc and aoe damage. If any smaller guilds are still in need of claiming feel free to reach out for help.

[VS] Valhalla Sector, FA
Mike Prophet, Psycho Hose Beast, Dire Sophie