Friends of the frogs achi

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Im trying to do the part where I have to calm the beetles by luring them to the spores, but the few times ive attempted to the event ends qucikly due to “skilled” players. How do i do this event to lure them, without being chewed myself? Didnt get to read the text before it went over

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Attack them to get aggro and then stomp when they’re by the nodule.

Posted by: Smartik.9674

Smartik.9674

Pretty sick of this event. Every other event in the game scales except for this one. You would really need a freaking private map to get it. It is over in roughly 30 seconds.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

If you mean the one with the angry little beetles up above the wp, then grab one of the bait sticks lying around and hang out by the spore on the east side of the beetle pen. When a beetle spawns with the little fist over its head, use the bait stick to pull it in to the stomp area. Then you or someone else can do the stomp.

I don’t guarantee you get credit if you never do a stomp because I have always gotten one stomp in somewhere in the tree, I only learned about the bait sticks the last time I did the event, but it’s worth a shot. Plus if someone else yoinks in a beetle you can be ready to hit F to stomp.