Gift of Gliding?

Gift of Gliding?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

description says simply train/master stealth gliding, well I’ve got that and tried gliding in every map and still haven’t gotten the gift yet.

known glitch or just me?

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

Gift of Gliding?

Posted by: gael.4926

gael.4926

Press the dodge button while gliding. It will give you stealth.

Gift of Gliding?

Posted by: ruzicka.4783

ruzicka.4783

Okay, so I have all of the gliding masteries, and have done the stealth gliding. I have still never received the Gift of Gliding! Is there something else I need to do?

Gift of Gliding?

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

You need to actually go into stealth while gliding once on every character of each class. You can’t just, say, do it on your Ranger and get the “item” (which isn’t actually a physical item at all) for the Dark Harvest collection, you need to do it on your Necro. Ditto for every classes’ respective weapon.

Gift of Gliding?

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gift_of_Gliding
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gift_of_Hidden_Descent

Never went for new legendaries so I have no idea if there is non merchant way of getting it.

(edited by TheRandomGuy.7246)

Gift of Gliding?

Posted by: Sinzaku.2980

Sinzaku.2980

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gift_of_Gliding
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gift_of_Hidden_Descent

Never went for new legendaries so I have no idea if there is non merchant way of getting it.

You faster than me was going to post right after getting wiki link =P

There no other way to get it beside buying with maguuma tokens tho

“Necromancer in Heart and Soul” ~ #8k Hours#Asura
-(EvE ~ EU)-

Gift of Gliding?

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Yeah Gift of Gliding is different than the stealth thing, which is for the specialization weapons. Gift of Gliding is bought from the Mystic Forge merchants (or is it only Miyani in LA?) after unlocking the highest tier gliding mastery.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Gift of Gliding?

Posted by: ruzicka.4783

ruzicka.4783

Ok, thanks for that tip!

For the Gift of Hidden Descent though, you have to do stealth gliding will ALL classes? So you would need 8 characters (or 9 now if you include revenant)?

I wish I could also get Gift of the Itzel, but it seems that you need the last Itzel mastery for that, which I can’t get. (I suck at the adventure games, so cannot amass enough mastery points for the final one. But that is an entirely different story!)

Gift of Gliding?

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

> For the Gift of Hidden Descent though, you have to do stealth gliding will ALL classes? So you would need 8 characters (or 9 now if you include revenant)?

Like a lot of the trophies in the legendary collections, these Gifts are not items that you actually receive. They are credited to your collection once you use stealth gliding on the appropriate profession; they don’t go into your inventory..

So you do not need to do it on all of them, just on each of the ones you have that you want to get that specialization collection filled on.

Gift of Gliding?

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

Ok, thanks for that tip!

For the Gift of Hidden Descent though, you have to do stealth gliding will ALL classes? So you would need 8 characters (or 9 now if you include revenant)?

I wish I could also get Gift of the Itzel, but it seems that you need the last Itzel mastery for that, which I can’t get. (I suck at the adventure games, so cannot amass enough mastery points for the final one. But that is an entirely different story!)

Off topic, but as for your Itzel mastery and adventure woes, you don’t need to do all the adventures to get enough Mastery Points. In fact, you can do so with only getting a couple of the silver ones as long as you get all the other non-adventure Mastery Points. That is what I did. As for the few you have to get, well there are a few that are ridiculously easy to get silver on so you should be alright.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Gift of Gliding?

Posted by: Serious.7083

Serious.7083

Yep, go mystic forge, talk to attendant/Mayani and pay for it.

Do all the non adventure points first then try out as many adventures as you can. Do easy ones and avoid the ones you find to be hard. If you find a really easy one or you like then try to get gold.

I did a very few gold and just enough silver to get the points I needed. Some I haven’t even tried yet. Still finished Nevermore.