Gift of fractals and gift of infinity?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: jacceb.7918

jacceb.7918

I’m about to get the precursor to ad infinitum (unbound) and then i saw on the wiki that there is no more information on how to get the gift of fractals and gift of infinity to upgrade it to ad infinitum, does anybody know how to get them?

jacceb.7918

“Ad Infinitum is the first legendary back item to be introduced into the game with the expansion Heart of Thorns and is not available in the game at the moment.”

jacceb.7918

If the above statement is true, when is it introduced?

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

They are lost in the mists… where time and space do not count… GL!

On a serious note, yeah, I’m waiting for those too but since I’m pretty sure the gift of infinity will need a specific gift tied to a collection (like 4th step of the new legendaries) they are still working on that, same as the gift of fractals. It will be probably tied to some kind of fractal progression, maybe leaderboards.

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

They are lost in the mists… where time and space do not count… GL!

On a serious note, yeah, I’m waiting for those too but since I’m pretty sure the gift of infinity will need a specific gift tied to a collection (like 4th step of the new legendaries) they are still working on that, same as the gift of fractals. It will be probably tied to some kind of fractal progression, maybe leaderboards.

I think they mention, early next year , Fractal Leaderboards and the ability to get the Legendary back piece will be released.

jacceb.7918

Early next year huh. Hopefully it will be released with the second raid wing then:)

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

I think they mention, early next year , Fractal Leaderboards and the ability to get the Legendary back piece will be released.

Ah, yeah, when fractal leaderboards are released? So, no point in waiting i guess…

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: softblackcarbon.1537

softblackcarbon.1537

I actually think that originally one or both of these gifts was tied to the leaderboards, however Anet decided that they no longer wanted that to be the case. It seems as if this re-design is the reason the gifts aren’t in the game yet. While it doesn’t seem like a kittenumption that leaderboards and the legendary backpiece will be introduced at the same time, it is likely that they will not be tied together.