Gilded Hallow Skritt Livestream

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

During one of the livestreams the Gilded Hallow developer said a Skritt was there,. They showed us the skritt, it was talking about how shiny the Gilded Hallow was. Has anyone found it? I’m wondering if it is for level 80 guild halls only. One of the reasons we choose the Gilded Hallow was because of the skritt.

reapex.8546

Guess, no one, I"ll have to find the video lol.

Posted by: Elden Arnaas.4870

Elden Arnaas.4870

We’ve been trying to find the video, also. But we haven’t had any luck yet.

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

There’s a Skritt that runs around the inner areas of Tarir (the parts that branch out from the central waypoint) talking about how shiny it is. Perhaps that’s the one you’re thinking of?

reapex.8546

There’s a Skritt that runs around the inner areas of Tarir (the parts that branch out from the central waypoint) talking about how shiny it is. Perhaps that’s the one you’re thinking of?

I’m pretty sure it was the Glided Hallow because the Guild Hall Designer lady was talking about it. Thank you though for the Tarir reminder.

reapex.8546

We’ve been trying to find the video, also. But we haven’t had any luck yet.

Ah alright, glad I wasn’t the only one that remembers ArenaNet mentioning it; Ty.

Posted by: Elden Arnaas.4870

Elden Arnaas.4870

re: There’s a Skritt that runs around the inner areas of Tarir talking about how shiny it is. – I wonder if that skritt got moved to Tarir some time after that video, and was never in the guild hall at release? Or maybe there’s another?

reapex.8546

re: There’s a Skritt that runs around the inner areas of Tarir talking about how shiny it is. – I wonder if that skritt got moved to Tarir some time after that video, and was never in the guild hall at release? Or maybe there’s another?

I’m not sure, hopefully we’ll see it when guild halls reach level 80. But it being moved to Tarir is definitely possible, thank you.