Gliders in New LA?

Gliders in New LA?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

So since we have a new LA and there’s going to be Gliders with HoT, is there any chance we’ll be able to use our gliders in the new LA? Was it built with this in mind or is it strictly expansion maps only?

noice

Gliders in New LA?

Posted by: Umut.5471

Umut.5471

I think all maps after this date, must be compatible with gliders.
Actually they can allow it on older maps too. As an easy fix, they can make gliders force-close themselves if users try to fly over jumping puzzles. Or they can somehow redesign jumping puzzles to be compatible with gliders. It can be boring if they only work on maguuma just because of these jumping puzzles.

Gliders in New LA?

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

I think all maps after this date, must be compatible with gliders.
Actually they can allow it on older maps too. As an easy fix, they can make gliders force-close themselves if users try to fly over jumping puzzles. Or they can somehow redesign jumping puzzles to be compatible with gliders. It can be boring if they only work on maguuma just because of these jumping puzzles.

Oh, is that all?

Wouldn’t say any of that is an ‘easy fix’ I’m afraid

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Gliders in New LA?

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

ANet have said it’s new maps only. I can’t point you to where they said that as it was in a thread about gliders in the past.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Gliders in New LA?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Before you repeat too much of the commentary, take a peek at https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/Glider-use-in-LA/first#post5228573