Got precursor... felt nothing.

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Blade.8497

Blade.8497

I killed trash mods all over HoT maps with exp boosts. Then boom got The Colossus. Then i thinked what i should do? World completions with vistas and all too much work. So i sold it highest order coz of my expirience putting item to list can take weeks and it cost re value it.

I didnt need gold coz all my projects were finished and its not Project when you have gold to instally finish it.

So i used all gold on skins

Posted by: Narrrz.7532

Narrrz.7532

Posted by: Menzies The Heretic.3415

Menzies The Heretic.3415

Good for you man, never had a precursor.

* Twitch – Mênzîes – Mesmer pvp
* YouTube – Fun, guides and gameplay

Posted by: Ranlares.2513

Ranlares.2513

2 Things, why in the HoT threads, and k.

Posted by: Thanathos.2063

Thanathos.2063

Send the gold to me, you would make a day 1 player with 0 precursors so far very happy.
By the way, it’s my birthday today (not lying).

// naah, I’m not begging… cool for you, bro.. one day I’ll get lucky too

Posted by: Jaxom.7310

Jaxom.7310

u shuldnt’ sell precursors, because people who buy them didn’t earn it lik u did. don’t let them pay2win, thats the whole pt of the knew system. only earned players git to show off the legends. come on!

Posted by: Blade.8497

Blade.8497

u shuldnt’ sell precursors, because people who buy them didn’t earn it lik u did. don’t let them pay2win, thats the whole pt of the knew system. only earned players git to show off the legends. come on!

I should have take precursor skin coz they made precursors look better than they used be.

Posted by: Argon.1563

Argon.1563

Ive only had 1 precursor drop, and if anything, it displeased me. Im the type of person who prefers no result over a bad result.

I open a loot bag, The Energizer pops out. My reaction is like “Oh, thats the one thats worth nothing and makes a terribly legendary skin…”

and to make matters worse, the skin I want to use the money on isn’t even for sale on the TP currently, because its so rare.

Posted by: Ranlares.2513

Ranlares.2513

RNG is NOT earning things. Not at all. Also, English….please.

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

Sounds like a personal problem.

Even with nearly 5000hrs put into the game and more gold than I can ever spend, I would still be ecstatic if I got my first ever precursor drop!

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Agree with the person above me, minus the gold, i have no gold, simply because i cant stand do the same thing over and over to much.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

(edited by Dante.1763)

Posted by: ZerotheFang.5890

ZerotheFang.5890

i wish never seen 1 drop for me at any time closest i have is the ability to make stage one of the chaos gun and lover but i need to material farm cause i got none currently due to trying to make another crafting higher up to work on another character. >.> my rng always stinks anyways so eh. one day but then i probably already have the item from crafting if they ever fix that.

where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns.

Posted by: Mackanstein.2503

Mackanstein.2503

If I got a precursor, I’d want the gold though. Lots of stuff I actually want that I can use that gold for. If someone wants to pay me lots of gold for something I would never turn into a legendary anyway, that’s a win-win. If that devalues the legendary status of the item, that’s a design flaw but not something I’d like to cover for by not cashing in.

Posted by: Coyote.7031

Coyote.7031

I got Zap the first month of playing… and sold it to buy store tools and a salvage kit. I looked into what I needed to make the legendary, laughed, and listed it on the AH after poking my husband for the listing fee, and then we split the gold. Having a set of permanent tools and salvage kit, is way better than a sparkle sword in my opinion. However my top played classes are an engineer and a necromancer, neither use a sword. Little point in keeping it anyway.

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

I’m in my fourth year of play.. never gotten a precursor drop either from play or the mystic toilet. I’d say you were undeservedly lucky and a poor sport for complaining about getting a precursor drop.

Mesmerising Girl

Posted by: Keyang.3729

Keyang.3729

I got the venom on my thief

When a thief tells you to L2P they mean …