Guild Build is BS

Guild Build is BS

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: yakuza snowdragon.4639

yakuza snowdragon.4639

Just wanted to get some feedback about the guild upgrades. I have a level 10 guild so far and its only 2 of us building it. now my question is, I have the scribe upgrade and one of the upgrades within the scribe is to get a ore node you can mine at your guild scribe stand or whatever it is called. says it will yield either copper or iron right? well what i’d like to know is does it give you 1-10 stacks of iron or copper when mined because what is the point in putting in about 200g worth of mats for the upgrade to be able to claim 3 copper once daily when its worth nothing on the trader? I havnt got the upgrade yet because I think someone at Anet is due to be fired so was just curious if everyone in their right mind thought the same?

Guild Build is BS

Posted by: yakuza snowdragon.4639

yakuza snowdragon.4639

I mean do the math, how long would it take to even break even? years of game play? I mean look at its cost? 200 copper, 200 iron, 25 ectos’, about 50 of each of around 10 types of gems and plu 5 emporal stars and then 100 favor and 1000 aetherium? WTF
?

Guild Build is BS

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

The ore happens to give you crystals as well which I assume is for guild weapons.

Also, anet will most likely tell you that you will profit in long term.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Guild Build is BS

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

It also increased your guild exp. If you don’t like it, don’t do it.