Guild Hall & Small guilds?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Seth Moonshadow.2710

Seth Moonshadow.2710

Q:

Will Guild Halls be achievable for small guilds?

My guild membership has averaged around 30 members since it’s i began recruiting in guild wars 2. With at most ten online and 5 representing. I am concerned that small guilds are being forgotten or left behind. With the addition of the merit system my guild has lost the ability to use the Vault Transport. Bounty merit system is just a very tough first step to earning merits for a small guild. Even when trying to leech from a larger guild. Not to mention it sucks to have to do that. We are small, and most that are in my guild like that we are.

| Dungeon Adventures | Blackgate | PvE | Lost Precipice | Gilded Hallow | Windswept Haven (soon)
http://www.dungeon-adventures.com

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

A:

These concerns were all raised in depth in the CDI, so I’m sure they’ve factored into the design.

Whether ANet agreed with these concerns is another matter, but at least they’ve had time to respond to them.

Posted by: Eilis.6089

Eilis.6089

I would second that! My guild is also small, hopefully there wil be a way to balance this a little better in the future? My guild likes the size it is!

Ascalon shall rise again!

Posted by: Inguiomerus.1504

Inguiomerus.1504

My guess is that, like how legendaries are becoming more accessible, they’ll have more then one method of acquisition.

Posted by: Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon.2809

They try to make it inaccessible :P

my guild have 4 member – at this point of time all activee and representing ^^

and we are gonna have this guild hall…..
no matter the cost….

also yeah last time we tried bounty TRAINING we had to try to kill boss with strenght of 2 men…. did I mentioned we failed in very painfull manner?

“-Shield is meant to be broken!”
“-and on this occasion I keep mine plate armors”
discussion about offensive/deffensive playstyles

Seth Moonshadow.2710

Thank You Eilis for you agreement.
Lord Trejgon, I understand. During BWE and for the first few months our guild was only 2 strong.

Inguiomerus, That sounds likely. The question is will it take 250 merits & 500k influence? We can’t even get to 15 merits! Will it take winning 5 battles of Borderlands? That’s not going to happen….We are PvE guild, we don’t mind short trips to WvW or the mists but 99% of the time we are in PvE maps. ANet likes to have you “Try” something you don’t normally do. Some players do not want to leave that comfort zone. I can see a PvE event like Vinewrath to gain control over a guild location. Assuming they will be instanced. I kinda hope they are not and will be open map based. Something we can fly our banners / flags at maybe get some new members that way. In any case, I hope it is easier than the merit system.

| Dungeon Adventures | Blackgate | PvE | Lost Precipice | Gilded Hallow | Windswept Haven (soon)

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

So, just a point to note, in Guild Wars 1 it was not terribly difficult to obtain a guild hall even for a small guild. In fact, I remember buying a guild hall for my personal one man guild when I went back to play later on in the game’s life (and I was never a terribly wealthy player by anyone’s standards)

However, while it was fairly easy for a single player to get the funds to buy a guild hall, there were numerous merchants, traders and other NPCs that could be purchased for a significantly larger amount of money.

I obviously can’t be sure at this point, but my guess is that it will not be terribly difficult to gain access to the space, but there will be numerous things that larger guilds can do to “bling out” their guild hall, from cosmetic improvements, to convenience based things.

Either way, good luck to you and your guild when the expansion does hit.

[IX]

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

I obviously can’t be sure at this point, but my guess is that it will not be terribly difficult to gain access to the space, but there will be numerous things that larger guilds can do to “bling out” their guild hall, from cosmetic improvements, to convenience based things.

The question here is not really if it will require more effort for smaller guilds to get the guild hall and its upgrades. I think it’s obvious that big guilds will have it easier. The real question is, will the guild hall (or some of its upgrades) be locked out behind something that small guilds simply cannot do (like the merit costs of guild upgrades, that small guilds could manage doing treks and rushes, but they cannot, because those also require merits to unlock, and a merit wall can be passed only by succesfully doing much harder bounties).

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon, I understand. During BWE and for the first few months our guild was only 2 strong.

its not that bad

we nearly have a squad to run dungeons
I believe some of them we can already handle in 4 of us….

and its still a progress as back in GW1 we were “one-person” guild :P
[and then we had guild hall]

so its better for ANet to not lock halls after merits or give all of us the way to get over the merit lock without doing those bounties :/

Posted by: Mental Paradox.3845

Mental Paradox.3845

In GW1, “one-person guilds” could own a guild hall if they had the cash.

I don’t see why it would have to be different, but with ANet you can never know these days…

Posted by: MaXi.3642

MaXi.3642

I don’t mind small guilds getting guild halls, but they should be appropriate to their size… so guild hall should begin as small and improve over time and with resources…

Posted by: SkipOne.8430

SkipOne.8430

We were 4 ppl in our guild and we unlocked every possible mission type and still have 250 merits and 50k influence left atm…there is no problem to get them, you just have to leech from bigger guilds. Just login on sunday at 8 pm, start your missions and check if there is a guild doing them. When yes, then you just have to join them…do the bountys, rush, challenge, puzzle…try to do trainingsmissions for influence or guild trek for merits….guild trek tier 3 is possible with around 2-3 ppl.

(edited by SkipOne.8430)

Posted by: ReaverKane.7598

ReaverKane.7598

/agreed
My guild basically disbanded out of frustration with guild missions and the season 1 LS being basically a stress-inducing race to finish the content before it goes away.
Bounties should have been the last tier in missions, not the first.
I have to say it kinda sux, having led a small guild in many games with no more than 100 guys in most cases, we still succeeded at being well represented and even being first amongst those games at some Objectives (First in Runes of Magic to build a throne as far as we could tell, One of the 10 first Guilds to have a fortress in PW).
Now in guildwars i had to end up moving to a big guild, which feels really impersonal and gives little sense of belonging.
With some of the old guys coming back, i’m thinking of restarting the old guild, but the objective would still be to be a small-ish guild, because that brings up cohesion, and sense of belonging. It kinda sux when you don’t know more than half your guildmates xp.

Posted by: Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

This is where alliances would be better. As you said smaller guilds have to leech of larger guilds for guild missions to be successful, the larger guilds either wont mind or hate you for it, I know some players jump in and for the tougher missions they end up ruining it because they dont know what they are doing.

Alliances would stop that.

The WvW Forum Poster Formerly Known As Omaris Mortuus Est

Posted by: One Prarie Outpost.4860

One Prarie Outpost.4860

I have a feeling that GEMS will be involved…

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

IMO, the initial guild hall should cost 100,000 influence and 250 guild merits to build. Guilds as small as 10 people can earn that (and most probably have it now). Once the hall is built, it should be a combination of things that allow you to build it out.

There should be functional and cosmetic features within the guild hall that grow based on activities such as members completing dungeons (Lupi’s head on the wall), guild missions (a bounty board would be awesome), guild vs guild pvp (a trophy case with players names), holding objectives in wvw, etc. This means that the features found in the hall are based on how active the guild is rather than its size.

Larger guilds will get things faster and easier, but that is unavoidable (and fair). The important thing is that all guilds (of any size) who put in the effort can eventually achieve the features.

At the same time, there have to be some logical limits. One person is not a guild.

Lord Trejgon.2809

IMO, the initial guild hall should cost 100,000 influence and 250 guild merits to build. Guilds as small as 10 people can earn that (and most probably have it now). Once the hall is built, it should be a combination of things that allow you to build it out.

There should be functional and cosmetic features within the guild hall that grow based on activities such as members completing dungeons (Lupi’s head on the wall), guild missions (a bounty board would be awesome), guild vs guild pvp (a trophy case with players names), holding objectives in wvw, etc. This means that the features found in the hall are based on how active the guild is rather than its size.

Larger guilds will get things faster and easier, but that is unavoidable (and fair). The important thing is that all guilds (of any size) who put in the effort can eventually achieve the features.

At the same time, there have to be some logical limits. One person is not a guild.

oh thank you you just gated out TPG outta their guild hall.

and please don’t overestimate peoples bounties are not somethiung that all 10person squad can handle without any issues not mentioning that last time I talked with a big guild guy" he was really surprised that we have managed to get war upgrade up to level 3 with only (back then) 3 people – as far as I know 7 people does not make THAT kind of difference to give you level 5 in reasonable amount of time.

also how about youger guilds – those that does not exist “from the begining”? huh?

as for me the only good way is to setup such kind of a price that ANY guild of ANY size can have at least basic guild hall – it may be very small one but better small than none

Astralporing.1957

IMO, the initial guild hall should cost 100,000 influence and 250 guild merits to build. Guilds as small as 10 people can earn that (and most probably have it now).

You’d be surprised. A guild of 10 people will only rarely have all of them online at the same time. That means that on their own, they would be mostly unable to do the bounties. Which means no merits.
Yes, you can try to leech off other, bigger guilds, but that heavily depends on your playing times and luck. There are lot of 5-10 person guilds that do not have any merits at all.
Which means, that either merits cannot be included into the guildhall pricing, or that other sources of merits must be introduced (sources that can be possibly soloed, even if it would result in only a slow drip).
A high price, that small guilds can gather only very slowly is okay (or at least okay-ish. not good, but not too terrible). A gate is not.

Actions, not words.

(edited by Astralporing.1957)

Seth Moonshadow.2710

Astralporing, agreed! It sucks because 50% is we can not earn them on our own and 50% because it truly is Luck and timing

I hope Gems are not a factor in guild construction, maybe an initial small 200 gem cost to begin a guild hall, otherwise it should not be TP based.

Donari, I found CDI you spoke of. Thanks. It does appear to address my concerns. It does not however answer my question. But then I guess we will all have to wait and see what the implemented. A lot of suggestions include the no merit, influence, guild membership size design differences. I have not read it all nor found what ANet chose as their model. Thanks again

(edited by Seth Moonshadow.2710)

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

I had a 2 man guild in GW1 at launch. And we had a guild hall and filled it by the end of the first year. In GW2 I have a 2 man guild, it was a 1 man guild till the weekend. And I have most things a big guild has minus the guild missions. I will have a guild hall and fill it. Even if that means I have to do some work and have people join the guild.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: Greyhound.2058

Greyhound.2058

My guild is just me and my brother, and another dude who rarely reps lol… we think we’re likely to end up with just a Guild Shed. Or even maybe just a shopping cart with our stuff in it and newspaper in our shoes

Posted by: Eilis.6089

Eilis.6089

Yeah my guild is about eight ppl but only about 4 rep regularly. Greyhound we’re joining you in that shopping cart!

Ascalon shall rise again!

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

I don’t mind small guilds getting guild halls, but they should be appropriate to their size… so guild hall should begin as small and improve over time and with resources…

This. 100%.

And to add – small guilds that are willing to put in the effort should be able to expand their guild hall.

A guild hall should represent the guild building it. The more active players you have, the more diverse your guild hall should be. If you have a small specialized guild, then it is only appropriate you should have a small specialized guild hall.

I also think there needs to be a cut off/limitation in place. One person is not a guild. If they make guild halls too easy to build – and then make them as valuable as they should be – then they will have the opposite effect from that intended. You will have tens of thousands of one person guilds pushing people to squirrel away (while they build them) from actual guilds. They have to be careful to avoid turning guildhalls into player housing.

It’s an interesting issue that will take some creativity to solve. The most obvious solution is to require at least some guild merits to start a hall (I admit now that 250 may be too many, but requiring at least a few will show that a guild is actually active and works together toward goals).

Posted by: Venatorn.7619

Venatorn.7619

I feel sure it will be like MaXi and Blaeys said where the guild halls start small and grow as you “upgrade” them similar to the current guild upgrade system now. And in all honesty, some small guilds will have the largest guild halls too. for example one of my guilds [DoX] only has about 6-10 active members.. but we have a constant 250 cap of merit and 150k+ inf

I’m sure Anet will recognize this.

after all*looks at lore* .. Destiny’s Edge is 5 members and they are revered all over tyria

All proffesions 80

Posted by: Dr II Evil.9326

Dr II Evil.9326

Considering how good the guild reward system treats small guilds. I would expect the for guild halls. After months of grinding you should be able to afford a tent with a candle and some hay. Most likely wont come with waypoint. You will need to run to it.

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

Astralporing, agreed! It sucks because 50% is we can not earn them on our own and 50% because it truly is Luck and timing

I hope Gems are not a factor in guild construction, maybe an initial small 200 gem cost to begin a guild hall, otherwise it should not be TP based.

Donari, I found CDI you spoke of. Thanks. It does appear to address my concerns. It does not however answer my question. But then I guess we will all have to wait and see what the implemented. A lot of suggestions include the no merit, influence, guild membership size design differences. I have not read it all nor found what ANet chose as their model. Thanks again

Guild Halls are part of a paid expansion and therefore should exist as content in the game to earn, not pay money for on top of box costs.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Donari.5237

Oh, it wouldn’t say what model they chose. It didn’t even promise there would be guild halls at all. It was purely a brainstorm exercise. And, as it turned out, it was a brainstorm on something ANet was actually working on, but they weren’t going to say so.

Given how the forums have reacted to other changes that came out of CDI’s there will no doubt be those who claim the devs paid no attention to the community at all. Most likely these will be people whose specific requests did not come to fruition.

I could end up in that category, come to think of it. I had a lot of ideas I presented, yet the one factor that could totally ruin guild halls for me would be upkeep costs/decay. If they implement something where your work can be undone just because you don’t work on it (or even log in) for a month, I will diplomatically express extreme displeasure. Yet others were just as adamant that they wanted a decay system. We’ll see which way things tilt once the deep dives address guild hall functionality, hey?

Posted by: Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

this was also a question i posted https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/types-or-guild-halls-to-choose/first#post4742011
it had many views but no answers an yes i am in a small of less then 50 members an i only see 5 on at a time. maybe these both need to be combined as one?

Posted by: XxAudioxX.2519

XxAudioxX.2519

I really hope small guilds don’t get left behind. I’ve had 18 people log in in the last 4 days but, because we’re so casual, it’s been at different times for some of us. The people who work through the week can only play on weekends, I have a couple people 8hrs ahead of me time-wise so it’s hard to plan anything for all of us to be on at once. I myself have a farm to run, I can only play at night when the animals are taken care of and the chores are done. I hope we don’t get left behind like we did with the guild bounties and stuff.

Posted by: Vizardlorde.8243

Vizardlorde.8243

If it’s with influence and merits, you can do guild missions by cooperating with larger guilds, and influence can be bought with gold. If there is a new currency or an entirely different method to unlock th Guildhalls then we’d have to see. I have a personal guild with a fully upgraded bank and all it took was gold and events.

Posted by: BilboBaggins.5620

BilboBaggins.5620

Considering how good the guild reward system treats small guilds. I would expect the for guild halls. After months of grinding you should be able to afford a tent with a candle and some hay. Most likely wont come with waypoint. You will need to run to it.

We’re playing different games apparently! I have a small friends and family guild and I wouldn’t call the current guild system good, equitable, or fair.

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Solo guild I want my player housing!!!

Donari.5237

We’re playing different games apparently! I have a small friends and family guild and I wouldn’t call the current guild system good, equitable, or fair.

I do believe that in context, “good” here meant the opposite.

XxAudioxX.2519

In the past I have tried getting into guild bounties and stuff with bigger guilds and was treated with nothing but rudeness. They either wanted my few people to join their guild for the guild missions or they would either stand there til we left or they would leave the area for a different mission. My small group of family and friends is far too casual to recruit people, they always leave for more active guilds. That’s why I’m hoping the guild hall content is more small-guild friendly.

Posted by: BilboBaggins.5620

BilboBaggins.5620

I do believe that in context, “good” here meant the opposite.

Ouch, I did what I hate when others do to me, respond without fully reading and understanding the post. Sorry Dr Evil & thanks Donari!

(edited by BilboBaggins.5620)

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

I do hope there is other ways of obtaining a guild hall other than the guild missions. I know from personal experience they cannot be done with a small guild. I understand Anet needs to cater to big guilds but they also need to cater to the small ones too.

Posted by: Agrotera.1254

Agrotera.1254

Ok for what it is worth here is my opinion. Some people just don’t like large Guilds. They like their small Guild with family and friends. That being so, why should they be basically penilized for that by being denied a Guild Hall?

I agree, the size of the Guild should decide the size of the Guild Hall. I also agree that a one person Guild should not be able to get one. That falls into the realm of housing, which is something I hope we do get.

I play another game that is not only published by NCSoft, like this one, it is also developed by them. What that game is lacking is a Guild Hall, or as they call it a Legion. What they do have is housing. See where I am going here?

GW2 could use what they did for their housing as a template of sorts for our Guild Halls. Basically at level 20 you can get your studio for free. It is a single room that you can put 20 items in. I will touch more on the item part in a minute.

If you have money you can buy a larger home from auction. The more money you have to spend the bigger the home. There are houses, estates, mansions and even a palace here and there. Each has space for a certain number of items, depending on the size of the home, and they also have other benefits.

For example, if you own a mansion you have no soul sickness when you die, not something that we have here but just an example. Another benefit for owning a certain home is a crafting boost. There are also mining, logging and harvesting nodes in the housing area.

Now, the items part. You can place storage cabinets that are extra warehouse space. You can put beds, chairs, table, rugs, and other home furnishings in. Yes you can lay on the bed and sit on the chair. You can put trophies from kills on the wall. My main there has 2 dragon heads on her wall. Kill a boss and you have a chance at getting a trophy. You buy plants and put them in your home that give different things depending on what kind of plant it is. It might be a dye for your armor or it could be some other item that you can use to upgrade armor and weapons or even buy pvp armor and weapons.

The way that this is all laid out is simple. The studios are in what looks like an apartment building. You click on a gate to enter and are teleported into your studio. The others are laid out in villages. In the center of these villages is an area where there are NPCs. Warehouse, general store some specialty shops, mailboxes can all be found in these Village Squares.

When they added the housing to the game they also added another craft and called it construction. You can build items for inside the homes. The beds, tables, chairs, even the storage cabinets can all be crafted. There are also some that are sold by NPCs but the best stuff, nicest looking, is crafted.

So, I think that GW2 could use something along these lines to design our new Guild Halls. Villages for the larger guilds that have more people, influence and money and the “apartment” building for the small guilds where they can have a room, or 2. Please don’t punish the ones who like their small “family” guilds.

you can’t fix stupid

Astralporing.1957

I never get why people dont’ just join a large guild.

And i don’t get why someone would think that only big guilds are worth joining. Personally, for example, i won’t ever feel attachment to any group filled mainly with people i don’t consider friends – and i don’t make friends easily. It will never be my guild. Now, a small group of people i know very well, is a different matter.

Actions, not words.

XxAudioxX.2519

It has nothing to do with power. I’ve been playing with my guild for 7 years. They are family. Some of them literally as both of my siblings and my dad all play the game with me. And one of my guild mates… his 73yr old father and 3 sons play it with him so… Some of us don’t want to join a big guild. If it comes down to joining a big guild or not having a guild hall… we just wont have one. A lot of the big guilds are so hardcore gaming that those of us with only a few hours to spare through the week… we’d end up getting kicked for inactivity. Small guilds shouldn’t be punished for wanting to play and achieve things with their family or having a life.

Posted by: EhidnaMAD.4682

EhidnaMAD.4682

Small guilds shouldn’t be punished for wanting to play and achieve things with their family or having a life.

You see, that’s the problem. You and your family can have a guild hall too if you just join a large guild.

I dont’ know what’s this achieve thing you talk about. What exactly is there to achieve?

And all this oh I’m with familys and friends so I can’t be in a large guild???? What’s stopping you from playing with families and friends if you are in a large guild.

And your oh I play a few hours a week thing is pushing it. Most decent size guild won’t even kick you as long as you log in once a week. It’s not like the guild leader count how many hours people login every day from a list of 500. I doubt my guild leader even know if I only play 1 minutes a week.

That being said, I doubt guild hall will only be for large guild. It might be more expensive or harder to do with lesser people, but my guess is it’ll still be possible. People could always buy influence before in small guilds, but it’s just too expensive.

I really wonder where all your hate towards small guilds comes from. Do they owe you money or something?
Ok, how about you imagine such situation. There you are, sitting in a large guild you love so much. And it’s an always moving wall of text in chat. You wanna talk with some people? Well, screw you. You can`t. Oh, well no, technically you can. But your text is most likely being unnoticed by the one you need to. And no, please, don`t start about being in a same party. For example, me being in one dungeon already in a party and other people don`t. or them being in another dungeon with another party. Whisper may solve something, but it`s a tet-a-tet conversation, and for example I need to talk with two people simultaneously. I can`t. Why? Because some other people I don`t know and well, sometimes even don`t want to know for different reasons, are flooding.
Why I have to tear through all that wall of words to get what I need? Why I have to be with people I don`t like or don`t want to like or kitten even don`t know to be a guild? Who said that I have to do such nonsense and who the kitten is that guy to tell me what I have to do in a game I play for fun with the people I want?
I`ve been a clan leader (or guild leader in GW2 terms) before and I knew some other leaders. Some of them were like you and wanted only big clans with loads of people they even didn`t know just to rub their egos and brag that they have lots of players. But you know what? People in such clans were loyal a bit less than zero towards their guild, especially if they came long after start and were fond of themselves as an “elite players” (the game was pvp-based). On the contrary I`ve been a clan leader of the clan which consisted of less than 50 people and yet we were one of the most recognized clans of that time and were among the top clans. You know why? Because we knew each other, we were friends and we cared about what we achieved together. We were loyal to our clan. And even when hard times hit the clan or the game itself people stayed and we managed to get by where some of the big clans just fell apart.
So would you please stop putting your opinion as the only one that is true and matters?

Posted by: John.8507

John.8507

Maybe the best thing they can do, is scale the cost to suit the numbers of current players in the guild, with maybe an extra cost if the membership suddenly increases, like every 10 new members theres a small fee for the upkeep of the guild hall.

Posted by: SolidGold.7958

SolidGold.7958

I also would like a way for small guilds to be able to get a guild hall. My guild is just for me and my siblings, so, there’s only 3 of us in total. But we had a guild hall in Factions, and we all loved it to death because we had so much fun running around our private little home in the snow. So I sure do hope that there is a way for us to enjoy having our private little home like we did all those years ago! <3

This girl misses Cantha and her Ritualist.

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

I’m sure small guilds will be able to get one, but you’re going to have to be dedicated. What’s the point if it’s easy to get.

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

The reason I’m in a small guild is because i can only play around 1-1.5 hrs a day at a time when no guilds do missions. So since i cant do missions no big guilds want me.

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

As a player with a small, close-knit guild, I support this notion. I hope this Guild Hall feature doesn’t cater only to massive mega-guilds with 500+ “100%-rep-only-or-gtfo” guilds.

By and large, it’s simply a meeting place for guilds, so I don’t see a need to make it inaccessible for the smaller guild communities.

Astralporing.1957

I’m sure small guilds will be able to get one, but you’re going to have to be dedicated. What’s the point if it’s easy to get.

If all the small guilds will need to do is being dedicated and put more work into it, then it’s al right. It’s rather obvious that there are advantages to having big numbers, and noone wants to deprive big guilds of those advantages.
What would be not ok, as i said before, is having a some sort of membership gate, where, if the guild is not big enough, it will simply be unable to get the upgrades on its own.
Currently, merits are such a gate. I don’t want a repeat of that.

Actions, not words.

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Sure you will have a guild hall…!

Attachments:

Posted by: Sampo.9678

Sampo.9678

The guild i’ve been in for a while now has like 4-5 members online whenever we do guild missions.
We can atleast finish one guild bounty boss (we do both though when they are easy to find/kill)
And guild rush is easy to finish all the 15 runs aswell as long as it’s not the karka run.
Guild challenge we have tried a few times but those are quite hard with such a low number.
Guild puzzle we don’t even have unlocked since they require more players.
Guild trek we never do cuz bad rewards.

so unless your guild is less than 4 people, you can atleast do 2 missions with guild rush being the easiest to get merrits every week

“Be brave, little rabbit. Take a chance.”

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

it would be funny the guild hall for a 5 man guild is fairly cheap but also just a broken down old wooden house with a three legged table and 4 chairs.

Astralporing.1957

so unless your guild is less than 4 people, you can atleast do 2 missions with guild rush being the easiest to get merrits every week

The problem is not trek or rush. The problem is bounty. If you are doing bounty with a small guild, you do it not on your own merit, but by leeching off other guilds that accidentally do the same bosses at the same time. And your ability to do that is heavily depended not on your skill, but on your playing time and luck. This mission is specifically designed to be a gate that keeps smaller guilds out of ever getting merits. If that was not the intended result, then the easier treks and rushes would have been placed earlier in the upgrade chain.

Actions, not words.