Guild Hall Suggestion

Guild Hall Suggestion

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Kylissa.6094

Kylissa.6094

I understand that you don’t want people to hole up in their guild halls, but if there isn’t a personal bank added can the treasurer at least show items from your bank that are on the donate list? Maybe also a component donation that would hold the mats needed until accessed by someone with the required crafting discipline to make the full item?

Guild Hall Suggestion

Posted by: AfterXII.2761

AfterXII.2761

I understand that you don’t want people to hole up in their guild halls, but if there isn’t a personal bank added can the treasurer at least show items from your bank that are on the donate list? Maybe also a component donation that would hold the mats needed until accessed by someone with the required crafting discipline to make the full item?

There is a personal bank in the Guild Hall. It comes in the form of the Scribing station. Also, the treasurer shows what items you can donate towards the guild upgrades IF the guild needs it for upgrades and IF you have it in your inventory.

http://gw2shinies.com/ – A Guild Wars 2 Trading Post Service
http://gw2tno.com/ – The Nameless Ones [TNO]

Guild Hall Suggestion

Posted by: zaw.6741

zaw.6741

There is a personal bank in the Guild Hall. It comes in the form of the Scribing station. Also, the treasurer shows what items you can donate towards the guild upgrades IF the guild needs it for upgrades and IF you have it in your inventory.

yeah. inventory. either list of materials should be available from guild panel, or donation npc should also detect from bank. now i got to take screenshots of what i need for what or write it down, then go to bank with this list/screenshot…
its annoying

Guild Hall Suggestion

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

I think we should be able to do just about anything in our halls for a price. Whether its a buff or just 8 25k aetherium upgrades it should be possible.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

Guild Hall Suggestion

Posted by: Odyssey.6523

Odyssey.6523

So the secret here is to goto the scribing station closest to the upgrade vendor for the workshop. You can open both up at the same time and the second tab on the workshop vendor shows all materials needed for every upgrade available and allows you to donate them straight from there. If you hover over the number on each mat it shows how many for each upgrade are needed. You can pull straight from your bank to inventory and inventory to donation box.

Now what I really want is a TP =D

Guild Hall Suggestion

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

if you dont have scribe, you can go to Guild Bank, then on the top left, there’s a drop down to select Account Vault (Personal Bank).

however, you cannot access material storage that way.

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

Guild Hall Suggestion

Posted by: Brown Fang Thump.9482

Brown Fang Thump.9482

Valid points Kylissa.

Although large guilds may already have a bank node in their guild hall, smaller guilds do not. The fact that the treasurer and other guild hall NPCs are completely oblivious to player banks forces players to travel in and out of guild instances to access the bank. At best, this is tedious, at worst it’s an time waster that kills time folks could spend having fun.

The fact that players have no interface in the guild window that tells them what the guild needs from anywhere in the game means that players may have to: 1. visit a guild NPC (notary), 2. write down or memorize guild needs, 3. visit a bank/crafting site to get the requisite materials, 4. return to the guild NPC to donate appropriately. That’s at least 2 steps too many. Making a PvP build isn’t this hard or complicated; so, it’s very possible, with better design, to make guild upgrades more intuitive.