Guild Hall account bank

Guild Hall account bank

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Hawken son of Z.1367

Hawken son of Z.1367

does anyone know if one of the upgrades in the guild hall give a bank (account not guild bank) access? traveling back to LA to get stuff out of the bank just to go back to the guild hall to put into treasury is a PITA!!!!! I looked thru tavern upgrades and workshop and I’m not seeing anything clarifying if this is going to be something in the finished construction :/

any confirmation here would be awesome!

Guild Hall account bank

Posted by: Red Mistress Denna.9804

Red Mistress Denna.9804

I am commenting for reference.

Who knew the Jungle was filled with so much Salt
water?! -tonyajc.2618

Guild Hall account bank

Posted by: Hawken son of Z.1367

Hawken son of Z.1367

Yeah! common Anet I know you’ve read this. this isn’t a spoiler, just please let me know if this is something that our guild hall will get eventually or if this our hall will be plagued with the absence of a personal bank forever :[

Guild Hall account bank

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I would guess that once you have a crafting station, eg for scribing, that it will have a bank tab like any other crafting station.

Guess, not know, my guild has only made one attempt so far at a hall and while we had fun, we need everyone to have updraft use so we can get to the spawns in time.

Guild Hall account bank

Red Mistress Denna.9804

Donari; how many people are you doing it with? The number of spawns scales based on the number of people. The best small group I have seen is 9 people, as 10 will double the maw spawns.

water?! -tonyajc.2618

Guild Hall account bank

Posted by: Buy Some Apples.6390

Buy Some Apples.6390

+1 Totally need one asap!

Complained about WvW before it became cool.
I used to be a PvE player like you, then I played Guild Wars 2

Guild Hall account bank

Red Mistress Denna.9804

Workshop unlocks a bank in the form of the scribing station. Source: i got it.

water?! -tonyajc.2618

Guild Hall account bank

Red Mistress Denna.9804

Market Restoration does NOT include a Trading Post. Does not actually add anything to the hall.

water?! -tonyajc.2618

Guild Hall account bank

Posted by: Solomon Darkfury.3729

Solomon Darkfury.3729

Yeah workshop to get materials access. There is a guild bank vendor you can access you personal bank at.

Guild Hall account bank

Posted by: dutchiez.7502

dutchiez.7502

Can anyone confirm that it is possible to get (account) bank and trading post access in the guild hall? If so, what upgrades do you need for it?

Nova [rT]

Guild Hall account bank

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

Every guild bank is also an account bank. use the dropdown at the top left to switch it from inventory to account vault.

You won’t be able to access your matrials this way, however, and will have to wait until you’ve completed the scribing station to access your materials from within the hall.

As for crafting/mystic forge, there is no indication anet wants to make these avaliable in the guild hall as they want people to still have reasons to go to LA. However, it’s super easy to get commendations now that guild missions can be endlessly repeated without any penalty for failure, so I’d reccommend spending commendations on portable crafting stations if you want, and designating an area of the hall for crafting.

Those stations stay up for an hour, and you can earn 2ish per week, so if you’re frugal with your crafting time they should allow you to get a lot done there.

The mystic forge access you can get (eventually, at high cost) by gambling ectos for the inventory one.

Sadly, you’ll still need gem store tradepost guys or to hit a real traepost to get your money or items out of there.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

Guild Hall account bank

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

I also agree that Guild Halls need a personal bank. I would be ok if it was something that had to be unlocked like the rest of the buildings, as long as there is access.

But if that is not an option perhaps allowing the Guild Treasurer to access materials from your bank to add to the treasury, similar to how crafting works. As long as it’s it your bank you can access it to make stuff.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Guild Hall account bank

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

But if that is not an option perhaps allowing the Guild Treasurer to access materials from your bank to add to the treasury, similar to how crafting works. As long as it’s it your bank you can access it to make stuff.

This. Having to zone in and out and memorize what materials are needed is a pain.