Posted by: moiraine.2753

moiraine.2753

Yes they do!!!!

TxS – Tequatl Slayer Alliance (EU)

Guild Halls look amazing :)

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: particlepinata.9865

particlepinata.9865

Looking forward to it. Looks Great indeed.

Posted by: Odinius.9826

Odinius.9826

Indeed, this will be awesome!

Posted by: Hylgeriak.8250

Hylgeriak.8250

Looks promissing + I’m very much looking forward to it! Though they will totally mess up ig gold prices for gems if guild decorations will be sold in the gem store. Lots of ppl will save big loads of money together to make pretty purcheses in the gem strore for their halls. And housing possibilities are a big, big deal for any ingame shop in any b2p/f2p MMORPG – so be prepared for a lot of shiny stuff for your halls off the gem store.

Kyrgyz Manas – Gandara[EU]

Posted by: Solaxo.7409

Solaxo.7409

Since we are able to place items in the guild hall, are we going to be able to create our own jumping puzzle in them??

Will items have to be placed attached to something or for example can we place them in the sky between those bridges from the video?

Solaxo | [MF] Malum Factum – Officer
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

Good start, but I really hope for more variety in the future.
Too much green and ruin in the last year.
It`s soooo mid 2014, you know.
We need something less Mordry, more Kalkra or Cantha… maybe some elona ya know

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

These do look tremendous. Some RP will have to bend to explain them, as there isn’t the variety of style that would suit a plethora of guild themes. Still it looks like ANet has designed it so you can swap to a new style when it comes out, at the price of having to rearrange all the decorations, some of which might not suit the new place.

I do have a question that will hopefully be answered in the coming blogs this week: Once a decoration is donated to a guild, is it permanently available no matter what? As in, removing it just puts it in storage for easy later retrieval? I could see some people being real jerks and deleting decorations that can’t be replaced, such as the preorder items. Sure, the comments will be “careful who you give permissions to” but it would still be heartbreaking. Besides, having a constantly expanding pool of decoration resources would be a big part of the feel of growing the guild.

I’m super happy that thus far they haven’t said there will be upkeep costs. We’ll see what this “Favor” is for.

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

My main question is can a guild of any size claim them? The guild missions were very much only favourable to mid-large sized guilds.

I like how you have to explore and adventure o claim one, I just hope smaler groups wont miss out