Guild anthem

Guild anthem

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Otaktay.5074

Otaktay.5074

Hi,

As mentioned on the official HoT website (http://heartofthorns.guildwars2.com/game/guildhalls), we are suppose to be able unlock a guild anthem that will play when ever we win a guild mission or capture an objective in WvW.

So, I’ve search all the NPCs upgrades in our Guild Hall and the only thin that concerns music is the minstrel that plays themes from the great cities. Am I missing something or is that option not implemented in game yet?

Thanks in advance for the help… and if someone form ArenaNet could clarify this it would be awesome!

(edited by Otaktay.5074)

Guild anthem

Posted by: DKzPixel.3792

DKzPixel.3792

Check at your Tavern Propietor, second row of upgrades at the right? You need to build that first

Hope that helps.

DKz Pixel (Leader)
The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Commander Dkz Pixelette – Borlis Pass US since Beta!

Guild anthem

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Check at your Tavern Propietor, second row of upgrades at the right? You need to build that first

Hope that helps.

It doesn’t, as OP already mentioned. What you are talking about is the Guildhall music upgrade, but the Guild Anthem (which is a different thing) one seems to be missing.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Guild anthem

Posted by: Devata.6589

Devata.6589

I noticed that as well.

Guild anthem

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

It would be nice to get a dev response on this.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

Guild anthem

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Notice too that some of the mats in the Treasury say they are for “Guild Hall Music: Central Tyrian Themes” and “Guild Hall Music: Maguuma Themes” but those are not available as unlocks. The Maguuma Themes one takes Leaf Fossils, which are used for Mission Slot: WvW. You can end up having a member putting in too many Leaf Fossils to the Treasury as a result. I don’t know what happens to the rest. They must be in limbo. Same thing happens for the Central Tyrian Themes, although I can’t recall offhand which mat it is.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Guild anthem

Otaktay.5074

So, I’m not the only one noticing this… where are our Guild Anthems? Any Anet devs would care to give us feedback on this question please?

Guild anthem

Posted by: hoewhoew.4619

hoewhoew.4619

I’ve been wondering this as well, as it’s a feature I really looked forward to. Does anyone happen to have tavern restoration 2 unlocked (the actual building)?

Guardians of the Silver Dragons – Piken Square

Guild anthem

Omne.4603

We have access to Tavern 2 and it made no difference. This is very odd, it would be really nice to get a brief response to this to know if there is a misunderstanding or if we are in fact missing something.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

Guild anthem

Posted by: zxstanyxz.8769

zxstanyxz.8769

We have access to Tavern 2 and it made no difference. This is very odd, it would be really nice to get a brief response to this to know if there is a misunderstanding or if we are in fact missing something.

im hoping it’ll come with the additional exploration unlock at level 40 (i believe) as there is no upgrades listed that require it. so here’s hoping when it gets unlocked we get a bunch more upgrades?

who knows… i want that anthem though kitten!

Guild anthem

hoewhoew.4619

No idea if it comes with the additional exploration unlock or not, but just as you I’d really like to have those anthems :P

I really looked forward having those and seeing that it is in the permission tab does imply that it should be ingame, or at least soon.

Guild anthem

Omne.4603

im hoping it’ll come with the additional exploration unlock at level 40 (i believe) as there is no upgrades listed that require it. so here’s hoping when it gets unlocked we get a bunch more upgrades?

who knows… i want that anthem though kitten!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/Os-Gilded-Hollow-Lvl-40-Further-Exp-Tour/first#post5851802

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

Guild anthem

Otaktay.5074

Sigh! :\

I even opened a support ticket to try to get an answer about the guild anthems and still nothing from the devs.

What a pity!

Guild anthem

Omne.4603

With all the seemingly missing features i’m not sure why this hasnt been addressed.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

Guild anthem

hoewhoew.4619

I suppose there still hasn’t been any news on this? Would be lovely to see it in the upcoming patch … :/

Guild anthem

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Guild halls sounded awesome when they showed them off…

But the reality has been that decorations are so expensive that it’s unrealistic for most guilds to come close to the creative potential that this feature has.

And instancing makes it a royal paint to just meet up with everyone at once:
“Ok, is everyone in the same instance? No? Ok, did you click the pop up? You didn’t see one? Ok, good you’re here…wait…there’s a new instance now…@#$%!!!”

Missing anthems is another strike on this too. I really love that they decided to go with guild halls as it’s something I’ve wanted for a long time, but the delivery hasn’t met what was promised yet.

Guild anthem

hoewhoew.4619

Yeah, I love the Guild Halls in general and the features it brings + the potential it has. There are a lot of things they can implement with Guild halls and for me, it was a major selling point.

I get that upgrading your Guild Hall should be something that happens over time, so I don’t specifically mind the upgrading cost for the buildings or upgrades on its own. Scribing and crafting decorations, however, is rather expensive; especially for the one doing the scribing.

I’d love to have the Guild Anthems ingame, as it was a feature I was very much looking forward to. Hopefully we’ll get some news on this soon, so that our Anthems might sound loud and clear in the beautiful world of Tyria!