Guild hall armors? Where are they?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: TYHE.6435

TYHE.6435

Q:

Hi.
So in Wardrobe there are this light armor pieces: guild shoes, guild pants etc. How do I get these?
Guild armorer in GH shows only chest piece I had unlocked before, which does not belong to this new “guild” set.
Also, with guild hall we were supposed to get Tenebrous armor set, can’t see it in Wardrobe, was this not included in expansion after all?

Posted by: Buford.2954

Buford.2954

A:

Tenebrous is a weapon set. It probably also becomes available at a higher market level. I think that one is tied to Gilded Hollow, while Lost Precipice gets the Shimmering weapons.

Posted by: masterJP.5048

masterJP.5048

Anyone ? I Really want the new Guild Armor , it looks awesome (not the archemage set) It is called Guild pants , Guild vestments , guild gloves and so on , I think me and TYHE is talking about the same thing.

Lordy Green , THE Elementalist
Angela Sky , THE Guardian
Orochimarei , THE Necromancer

Posted by: Waldir.2571

Waldir.2571

I asked the same question in guild chat and they told me that the guild armory had to be upgraded to level 3+? The also said it would be some time before anyone had this armor

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

I asked the same question in guild chat and they told me that the guild armory had to be upgraded to level 3+? The also said it would be some time before anyone had this armor

You have to get guild armor level 2 from the level 2 marketplace.