Gw2 HOT on Mac or not?

Gw2 HOT on Mac or not?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Oogo.4083

Oogo.4083

I don’t want to know if I should install window ,crossover or boot camp. Just tell me if its gonna be on Mac when it releases. I need to know so I can uninstall it and move on. I need at least 6 months to grieve…

Gw2 HOT on Mac or not?

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

Hi,

Nobody knows yet, but it is more than likely to be out on Mac (I reckon there’s a greater than 99% chance of it myself) since the core game is available, and the Mac Beta is basically a cider wrap.

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Gw2 HOT on Mac or not?

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

It’s just an expansion, you add the keycode to your account and boom, gw2 is ready. You’ll have the expansion downloaded whether you own it or not anyway. So yeah, it’ll be on the mac because it is the windows version sitting inside of a wrapper.

Gw2 HOT on Mac or not?

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

I don’t see why not.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Gw2 HOT on Mac or not?

Posted by: Ice of Dragons.1637

Ice of Dragons.1637

Well we have gw2 on Macs so i don’t se why not HoT, the client will stay the same just whit some updates like in the living story. I would be more worried if there would be an announcement that the game is changing the graphics system or something major

Gw2 HOT on Mac or not?

Posted by: Naqaj.6219

Naqaj.6219

Only reason the game might lose OSX support is if they actually do move away from DX9. Since they made no such announcement, there’s also no reason to believe the current Mac client wouldn’t run HOT.

Gw2 HOT on Mac or not?

Posted by: comanche.6813

comanche.6813

No OSX support would have a large chunk of their fans pretty mad, and Anet is smart enough that they will give it to us, otherwise they would have mentioned something.

Gw2 HOT on Mac or not?

Posted by: Ianeasa.5367

Ianeasa.5367

I really hope the expansion will be compatible for Mac.

A confirmation for this from Anet would be great.