H.O.T: NEW character customization options?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Chaos.3579

Chaos.3579

hay all reaaaly exited for heart of thorns…however ive been wondering….will there be new hairstyles, eye/hair color and other such character customization for all the races ?

for my sylvari ive been dying waiting for less (oh how should i say this…) ROUGH….faces and skin texture…..

i wonder/hope that there will be more male/female faces that are quite cute/handsome(elf like perhaps) with only a hiiint of bark/plant life in a non obstructive area…same with body type being a more or less human look with maybe a bump of bark here or there….

basically a more elf(in terms of facial angles and such)/smooth/human/less rugged look in new face and body type/texture options with small amounts of bark like texture in ideal areas to give sylvari flavor(although the hair is all they need anyway…)
as well as perhaps some cool new facial options?
like….. i dont know…branch horns?

anyway will there be more customization options?

what options/new looks do you all want for your characters races?

Posted by: Test.8734

Test.8734

hay all reaaaly exited for heart of thorns…however ive been wondering….will there be new hairstyles, eye/hair color and other such character customization for all the races ?

Probably through the Gem Store only.

Chaos.3579

oh ya i know. through the uh….that total makeover kit? got 3 of those in my bank from a few things.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

that_shaman said he has datamined new faces and hairstyles. Hopefully they will be out before the HoT.

Chaos.3579

that_shaman said he has datamined new faces and hairstyles. Hopefully they will be out before the HoT.

did he show the data mined faces? or just said he found something?

Posted by: Argon.1563

Argon.1563

I knew he had datamined them, but did he ever post them? I haven’t spotted them anywhere yet.

Chaos.3579

well in any case….cant wait for H.O.T…..fingers crossed for hot male elf sylvari customization options! ________

Posted by: psizone.8437

psizone.8437

I knew he had datamined them, but did he ever post them? I haven’t spotted them anywhere yet.

I just read through his posts, he said a bunch (21 or so) new faces and hairstyles have been added to the files but he can’t render the hairs since some of the textures are missing from the files.

Brotherhood of Blub [blub]

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

I personally don’t begrudge them of that cosmetics in the store isn’t a problem for me.

It’s when the economy and the loot are designed specifically to prevent farming and the game turns into one big gold grind or pay to progress model that I have a problem with!

I love cosmetics etc in the shop! I hope there are whole sets and new ones in HoT!

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!