Has there been a response?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Pezz.4758

Pezz.4758

Sorry if i missed it, but in the days of game devs using a million sites to post news i havent seen any response to the outcry of players.

Has it seriously not come 3 full business days after launch?

If so this isnt even just upsetting as an expansion, its flat out disrespect.

AT LEAST tell me nothing is changing and move on, if you want to make sweeping changes to the base philosophy of the game have the fortitude to look me in the eye afrer you stole my money as say “too bad”.

Posted by: RedBaron.6058

RedBaron.6058

Nothing has changed…

“Blackadder: If you want something done properly, kill Baldrick before you start.”

Posted by: Sephas.8793

Sephas.8793

Umm, what are you talking about?

Posted by: saeleth.3915

saeleth.3915

I have no idea what you are talking about OP. As far as I can tell ANet has been on top of their game fixing things pretty darn fast

Posted by: RedBaron.6058

RedBaron.6058

Sorry if i missed it, but in the days of game devs using a million sites to post news i havent seen any response to the outcry of players.

AT LEAST tell me nothing is changing and move on, if you want to make sweeping changes to the base philosophy of the game have the fortitude to look me in the eye afrer you stole my money as say “too bad”.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/Elite-Specializations-Hero-Point-Feedback-Merged/page/66#post5671001

“Blackadder: If you want something done properly, kill Baldrick before you start.”

Posted by: Sephas.8793

Sephas.8793

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/Elite-Specializations-Hero-Point-Feedback-Merged/page/66#post5671001

Linking to the last post on a 66 page thread doesn’t tell us anything.

Posted by: SelenaDread.2814

SelenaDread.2814

vague thread post is vague