Haywire Punch-o-Matic adventure

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: robotosis.4872

robotosis.4872

Has anybody gotten gold on this yet? Is it possible?

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Nope. Hoping the Wintersday patch has a bunch of fixes to the things we have complained about since launch including this.

Posted by: smiling.9028

smiling.9028

Some of the challenges that are required to obtain the Specialization weapons are ridiculous and some are beyond brainless. To get the fixer-upper update it took me 5 minutes to get gold on my 2nd try of the drone race while I have been trying for a month every day to get Sanctum scramble for Glint’s Bastion. A lot of these challenges need to be adjusted or the collections need to have alternatives to the (ONE) challenge, possibly adding an alternative challenge or other means to obtain that collection update.

Before the LTP crowd begins to flame here please understand that in my case it isn’t a matter of learning, it’s coping with motor skills due to health issues. I do just fine where AWSD+mouse click is required however when I have to use the keyboard to click the combat abilities it removes my movement control for a moment making skills like the ones used in Sanctum almost impossible. I avoided Dry Top like the plague because of this.

Posted by: JediYoda.1275

JediYoda.1275

the controls for this one sucks hard and by the grace of the force I was somehow to get silver after several tries.

“If only ANet had some kind of forum they could use to communicate with us……”
“ANet. They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity to not mess up.”
Mod “Posts created to cause unrest with unfounded claims are not allowed” lmao

robotosis.4872

Have the devs said anything about this adventure? or are they just going to ignore it

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

You can get silver in this adventure by pretty much spamming the #2 skill.

robotosis.4872

I understand content being hard, but being impossible is not cool man.