Healing is unrewarding

Healing is unrewarding

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Banshee.8234

Banshee.8234

After playing the Druid mainly as a heal in PvE and WvW for a week, I feel like healing isnt as rewarding as it should be. What I mean by that is, when you’re in lets say a zerg or an event, or even a dungeon, you practically have no access to loot if you’re healing. What I would love to see is a system that gives loot also to the players who healed or buffed the ones who actually killed or at least participated in the fight. If I am a druid and I heal in a zerg or whatever I would like to get rewarded as well, it just feels like I am healing but I dont really get anything for it besides the pleasure of helping others, you know? :P
Please call me out if its wrong or kittened, these are just my personal thoughts written down at a way too late time.

Healing is unrewarding

Posted by: ITheNormalPerson.9275

ITheNormalPerson.9275

I do agree that healing should be rewarding, but with druid in particular, i’ve had no problems getting tags. staff #1 pierces, astral form #5 is an AoE, and if you run longbow as your other weapon, it’s also one of our best weapons for tagging

Healing should definitely be rewarding though. I’m not sure specifically how I’d like them to do it, however.

Druid main, 80 on all, Legendary ranked, Eternal and all that jazz (I go by Feyris in game)

Healing is unrewarding

Posted by: ODB.6891

ODB.6891

I have mixed feelings about increasing rewards for someone who refuses to help kill the enemies. I think there should be a minimum of at least tagging the enemies to be required for loot. There has to be something to keep people honest and contributing everything they should to encounters.

Healing is unrewarding

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Problem in every MMO ever. Helps if you play with an organized group as they can make loot considerations for you.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink