Help!!

Help!!

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Daunt.8239

Daunt.8239

Q:

Am I able to upgrade my existing account/characters to heart of the thorns. So I can keep all my characters but still move on to GW2HOT?? I see no option for that. I only see buying the game all over again. Also so everyone knows the purchase page doesn’t work on google chrome. The rest of gw2 works on google chrome and all other purchase pages…. why not that one? Might want to fix that.

Help!!

Posted by: Sapphire Artemis.3062

Sapphire Artemis.3062

A:

Upgrading is just that – upgrading. Simply buy the expansion and add the code to your account. All your characters will carry over.

Help!!

Posted by: gamerinachair.4057

gamerinachair.4057

Upgrading is just that – upgrading. Simply buy the expansion and add the code to your account. All your characters will carry over.

This.

“If we do not end war, war will end us.” -H.G. Wells

Help!!

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Yea you buy heart of thorns get a code apply that to your account and your done.

Or you click icon in game to buy it and it will be automaticly applied to the account your loged in as.

Help!!

Posted by: Halvaard.1034

Halvaard.1034

BTW: Labeling your question “HELP” is like the least useful title ever….

Help!!

Posted by: Daunt.8239

Daunt.8239

How can I buy the expansion upgrade without buying gw2 again? I already own gw2.

Help!!

Posted by: Sapphire Artemis.3062

Sapphire Artemis.3062

Just buy the expansion. They’ve rolled the expansion and the base game all into one big package… because the base game is now FREE.

Help!!

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

How can I buy the expansion upgrade without buying gw2 again? I already own gw2.

here you got a thread with 138 pages of same question and the answer to said question multiple times.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/HoT-Price-Feedback-Base-game-included-merged/first

Come back after you read all that and still dont understand why you have to buy the expansion for 50 bucks.