Hero Point Below Tarir

Hero Point Below Tarir

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Duka.5864

Duka.5864

For door to open you must complete the Octavine meta event to successfully defend the city from the Mordrem AND your map level must be at max tier!
So is there a guild which doing organized meta events because there is none on lfg which makes map completion impossible!
Think when ppl asked for harder content they did not meant you gate map completion behind event which requires organizing 50 to 100 ppl just to reach to one point!

Hero Point Below Tarir

Posted by: Rayti.6531

Rayti.6531

There is nothing impossible about this hero point/map completion in Auric Basin. All you need to do is to either

• stick around the map, taxi in people for events, do events and taxi in more people before the Octovine event starts
  • use the lfg tool shortly before the Octovine event starts to get to a good overflow

To find out when the event starts, use one of the many event timers, like e.g. http://dulfy.net/2015/11/09/gw2-hot-maps-timer-famme/

At this point, the Octovine event hardly ever fails (provided the map is populated). If you can’t find a populated map on lfg, start your own “organization”.

EDIT: I forgot you were asking for a guild or anyone doing organized meta events. I don’t know if you are on NA or EU and also can’t provide any guilds. But for EU servers, you could try http://gw2community.com/

(edited by Rayti.6531)

Hero Point Below Tarir

Posted by: Duka.5864

Duka.5864

I was on map all day i tried organize ppl ,plz next time try to tell something i dont know already!
Map completion is one of basic things in this game and it is locked behind event which require completion on high lvl!

Hero Point Below Tarir

Rayti.6531

I was on map all day i tried organize ppl ,plz next time try to tell something i dont know already!
Map completion is one of basic things in this game and it is locked behind event which require completion on high lvl!

You’re welcome.

Hero Point Below Tarir

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

What? This map has a success rate of about 90% if you are on the right map, and should you be on an empty map either taxi in or find a LFG for Tarir taxi. There are always tons of lfgs…

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Hero Point Below Tarir

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Yeah I don’t get it either. I barely go into that map, it’s not my favorite and I’ve beaten the meta 20 times.

Hero Point Below Tarir

Posted by: MrNumnut.2635

MrNumnut.2635

Even Tyria maps have POI hidden behind events.

Hero Point Below Tarir

Rayti.6531

I don’t know anyone who aimed at the HP under Tarir and wasn’t able to get it within a reasonable period of time. On EU servers the event get’s completed on a regular basis. I don’t know about NA, but I highly doubt the maps are dead there…

If, however, you can’t find a populated map to acquire this specific HP, you can still collect all the other HPs in Maguuma and then unlock the one under Tarir by purchasing the following item in WvW → http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Notarized_Scroll_of_Maguuma_Heroics

Hero Point Below Tarir

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

IS much more simple than you think.
Look at the time site it was given to you. I don’t know your time zone but mine is GMT+1 and for me Tarir metaevent starts every even hour. There are 15 minutes of pre-event.
Try to find a decent map (that has some commanders tag in it) around those 15 minutes before the hours (the sooner the better or the chance to find full maps will be very high).
Then just stick with the event. In the last month I saw it failing only once :P

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?