HoT Daily?

HoT Daily?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Nate.8146

Nate.8146

Any chance we can expect new daily tasks for HoT zones? Would be nice to stick around the new zones rather than backtrack to older areas just to complete dailies.

HoT Daily?

Posted by: Abdel Muhti.6431

Abdel Muhti.6431

This is a very good idea.

Please add HoT dailies ^(°-°)^

HoT Daily?

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

I agree there needs to be dailies for the new maps. I am really enjoying the new zones (especially tangled depths and auric basin) and I find it quite inconvenient to have to go back to old zones that I have no interest in to get my daily complete. Don’t get me wrong, this is not a big issue as it only takes 10 mins to get my dailies done, but I would love to be able to spend that 10 mins in the new zones rather than the old ones.

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

HoT Daily?

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

If they do make HoT specific dailies, I hope having to do a Hero Challenge is one of them.

Then maybe more people will do them.

Oh, and another daily could be to get T4 in VB at night or wherever…

Riiight.

HoT Daily?

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

They’ve very rarely if ever intentionally encouraged only playing one small section of the game.

HoT Daily?

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

First they need to remove old non working dailies, like veteran mob kill and master ruins in WvW

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

HoT Daily?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

They’ve very rarely if ever intentionally encouraged only playing one small section of the game.

How about the event dailies on one map? Or the harvesting in one zone? How are the current versions different than events or harvesting in the new maps?

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

HoT Daily?

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

I don’t see anyone asking for all of the dailies to be HoT related only for those who bought HoT.

I just see people asking for HoT specific ones to be added to the rotation. I think they should add in some of the meta map bosses like Vinewrath as well.

So maybe one day it will be for the PvE options:

Daily Ascalon Lumberer
Daily Verdant Brink Vista Viewer
Daily Vinewrath
Daily Cursed Shore Event Completer

HoT Daily?

Fluffball.8307

We already have more than enough reason to play HoT. I imagine most people have been playing absolutely nothing but 1-3 maps for the past couple weeks. That’s why I doubt anet is going to add dailies for it.

Dailies are ways to encourage people to move throughout the game, play PvP, WvW, different regions. There is no reason to encourage people to play what most of the population of GW is already playing. Dailies are not for you to get AP; there is a bigger goal in their existence.

HoT Daily?

Posted by: saturn.4810

saturn.4810

Actually, I spend 80% of my time on the old maps (incl. fractals and PvP).

Some way to encourage me to go to the new maps would be appreciated Right now, the new maps just take too much effort and time to taxi in and finish the meta.

HoT Daily?

Fluffball.8307

Actually, I spend 80% of my time on the old maps (incl. fractals and PvP).

Some way to encourage me to go to the new maps would be appreciated Right now, the new maps just take too much effort and time to taxi in and finish the meta.

The new maps are just throwing money at you faster than you can empty your inventory. I upgraded my bags on all 9 level 80s I have specifically to deal with the avalanche of loot and mats. I think I’ve made 500 gold in the past 2 weeks. That’s my incentive to play the new content.