[HoT Story Spoilers] I'M SO WORRIED

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Vephar.8475

Vephar.8475

BIG SPOILER AHEAD

Okay so Eir is dead but is Garm alive? This game cannot kill a doggy. No. Nope. NO NO NO. Please anet, I’ll adopt him.

Posted by: Genlog.4983

Genlog.4983

i hope Garm join Eir son and not be a 1 off mord slaves
it will broke my heart

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Probably dead. In the next expansion, you’ll infuse his soul into a short bow to create a legendary weapon that shoots mini Garms.

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

it will broke my heart

Yea, if they make him a mob I won’t kill him. That’s just wrong.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Genlog.4983

it will broke my heart

Yea, if they make him a mob I won’t kill him. That’s just wrong.

same i already miss Eir she was my favorite DE and if the let garm die to
i use this pic always as i good reminder off her

Attachments:

Posted by: SigmaOfApeiron.8397

SigmaOfApeiron.8397

I actually have a theory on this. I have a feeling Garm may become Rytlock’s companion in the (near?) future due to their history together(Last standing contestants of the 1320 Wintersday Tournament). Would be SO cool to see this happen, and would make perfect sense.

Posted by: Urosh Uchiha.9732

Urosh Uchiha.9732

Plot twist, Garm was the Vinetooth that killed Eir.

Posted by: TheMagicFace.9854

TheMagicFace.9854

Plot Plot twist: Eir was Faolain in disguise, Garm was Eir, and the Vinetooth was Hero-Tron and Braham’s hair was a wig! :O

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

..In the next expansion…legendary weapon…

[giggles]

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

..In the next expansion…legendary weapon…

[giggles]

Well, you know… before it gets taken away again.

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

I think Garm will stick around, though not as a proper “pet” in mechanical terms, but rather as a proper self-running NPC with more autonomy than a typical ranger pet.

I wouldn’t be suprised if we go to rescue Taimi from the thing coming through the gate, and we get there only to discover Garm save Taimi.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

That sound quite right.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

Plot Plot twist: Eir was Faolain in disguise, Garm was Eir, and the Vinetooth was Hero-Tron and Braham’s hair was a wig! :O

That loud noise you just heard was my jaw clanging off the table, of course, it all makes sense now!

Posted by: Mordoc.5264

Mordoc.5264

garm can still be found in stonewright’s steading (eir’s home). not that it means anything, since rytlock is also still in the black citadel as his old warrior self, but i’d like to think eir left garm behind in hoelbrak before she left. we’ll see.

Posted by: TheNecrosanct.4028

TheNecrosanct.4028

garm can still be found in stonewright’s steading (eir’s home). not that it means anything, since rytlock is also still in the black citadel as his old warrior self, but i’d like to think eir left garm behind in hoelbrak before she left. we’ll see.

Eir is still there too, so yes, that doesn’t mean anything. But I’m also worried about the fate of Garm. It’s one of the questions on the top of my list of questions I just NEED an answer to. xD

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Eir wouldn’t go to fight big bad mordy without garm.

Posted by: Avster.1935

Avster.1935

it will broke my heart

Are you indirectly suggesting Guardians next elite specialization will consist of them having pets? Might as well delete Rangers from the game altogether then

Evelyn Whitehawk | Exalted Legend | Demons’s Demise | I Transmuted My Legendary Medium Coat

Posted by: Azoqu.8917

Azoqu.8917

it will broke my heart

Are you indirectly suggesting Guardians next elite specialization will consist of them having pets? Might as well delete Rangers from the game altogether then

Nah, it will be more the fact that Braham is going to realize that 250 years prior people of the land weren’t tools and were two different professions at once and will stop limiting himself to only being a Guardian.

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

it will broke my heart

Lore team already specifically stated that The specializations don’t actually have anything to do with NPC roles. NPCs are just special and immune to class limitations in general.

Easier way of putting it: Traherne’s job is necromancer, but he can use a greatsword that throws fireballs. This does not make him an elementalist, or a reaper. His class is “Traherne”

Similarly, just because Rytlock is now a revnant, it does not prevent him from picking up a rifle, pistol, or anything else if he feels like it.

Marjory can summon bone walls, but that does not mean there are any plans for a player spec that summons bone walls.

Taimi has a permanent golem, but that does not mean there are plans for a golemancer spec. (Though there darn well should be!)

NPCs don’t obey the same balancing laws as we do.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

Genlog.4983

it will broke my heart

Lore team already specifically stated that The specializations don’t actually have anything to do with NPC roles. NPCs are just special and immune to class limitations in general.

Easier way of putting it: Traherne’s job is necromancer, but he can use a greatsword that throws fireballs. This does not make him an elementalist, or a reaper. His class is “Traherne”

Similarly, just because Rytlock is now a revnant, it does not prevent him from picking up a rifle, pistol, or anything else if he feels like it.

Marjory can summon bone walls, but that does not mean there are any plans for a player spec that summons bone walls.

Taimi has a permanent golem, but that does not mean there are plans for a golemancer spec. (Though there darn well should be!)

NPCs don’t obey the same balancing laws as we do.

for Taimi is a reason why she have her golem she have a illness and she cant walk very well anymore pretty sad to see sometimes

Posted by: Arden.7480

Arden.7480

But Garm was not with Eir…

“After the destruction of the Pact Fleet in the Heart of Maguuma, his current status is unknown.”

Where is he then?

“The Elder Dragon is no more”