HoT Story, a bug? (SPOILER ALERT!)

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

Q:

I’m stuck on Hearts and Minds….i assume this is the last chapter in the story. Well either way, I’m hating this chapter. It just goes on an on without checkpoints and if u fail u have to repeat a massive amount of work.

The story began good, but as it leaves Verdant Brink, it goes downhill fast, especially as u go searching for Rox’s clues and worse of all, the Hearts and Minds. As i said, not sure if this is the last part, but i’m ready to give up on it. I simply don’t have the time to do it one hit, not when it goes on and on and it’s as hard as. then if u fail having to redo it all is just too much.

What makes it worse, I think the mission is bugged or I’m missing something. The attached screenie shows the rift off the platform and i cannot use it to progress. last time it failed, that rift was even further out, but this one i could reach by jumping on it, only to fall right through it and get spat out back on the platform.

This happens after you subdue Tybalt so as u can imagine i’ve already been through a lot to get there and having to repeat it over and over, has made me ill. Anyway if anyone could tell me if this is a bug or it’s me missing something, i’d appreciate it, i case i feel like torturing myself and decide to attempt it again.

Attachments:

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Looks like it is a bug and one well documented on the forums. It’s not a guaranteed bug though, I was lucky enough not to expereince it.

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

Ugh great! Nothing’s worse than slogging through something that takes forever and then finding it bugged at the end.

Posted by: Anraiki.2751

Anraiki.2751

You too? Me too! Pretty much agree on story going downhill as well.

Attachments:

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Didn’t run into those bugs, but I did kill mordremoth and then got booted the scene after, had to redo the entire instance and fights again. I was pretty peeved to say that lightly about it.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill