HoT Ultimate Buyers Post Here

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: lordhelmos.7623

lordhelmos.7623

My wallet is hurt, but my soul feels fulfilled.

We all make sacrifices to defeat Mordremoth. In my case it was my son’s college education.

(edited by lordhelmos.7623)

Posted by: Dead.5829

Dead.5829

Bought. Good deal for what you get.

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

Just bought it, had to log out and back in to get my extra character slot, and also now the beta slot shows up again.

Posted by: Manifibel.8420

Manifibel.8420

My wallet is hurt, but my soul feels fulfilled.

+1 for funny comment in these dark times.

I didnt get the Ultimate but the Deluxe version. Dont hate me !

Dungeons being about how fast you clear then compared to being able to clear them makes me sad.

Posted by: CrimsonDX.4821

CrimsonDX.4821

Given what this company has already given us, and will give us in the future, this is a completely fair price. Way better than paying a monthly sub, that’s for sure.

Posted by: vikkival.2459

vikkival.2459

I got it too. Luckily I finished paying all my bills for the month so I was good to go!

Posted by: upsdn.5426

upsdn.5426

Good deal?

And how!

Posted by: anx.7549

anx.7549

Bought. Happy.

Anx

Posted by: xBrownZ.7360

xBrownZ.7360

You paid $100 for that? Good job, you should get a campfire started. You can roast your money on a stick.

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

I’m literally on the brink of buying it BUT I want to know if it’s 2 separate keys (1 for HoT and 1 for core game)…

I posted a forum thread if anyone knows answers: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/Can-I-give-the-base-game-to-a-friend/first#post5156365

Posted by: Deanyx.6351

Deanyx.6351

Just got the Deluxe and I am ecstatic! Can’t wait to explore and play, Meet you all in the Jungle

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

Given what this company has already given us, and will give us in the future, this is a completely fair price. Way better than paying a monthly sub, that’s for sure.

I’d like to see Anet try a sub with this game.

Posted by: anx.7549

anx.7549

No it was one key Zephyra.

Anx

Posted by: Deanyx.6351

Deanyx.6351

I’m literally on the brink of buying it BUT I want to know if it’s 2 separate keys (1 for HoT and 1 for core game)…

I posted a forum thread if anyone knows answers: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/Can-I-give-the-base-game-to-a-friend/first#post5156365

It is only the one key.

Posted by: vikkival.2459

vikkival.2459

You paid $100 for that? Good job, you should get a campfire started. You can roast your money on a stick.

If it’s something you enjoy, splurging here and there isn’t a crime. People had the same issues with smartwatches. The gems are a pretty good deal~

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

It is only the one key.

Hmm. I see, thanks for the replies.

Posted by: Kitiara.2706

Kitiara.2706

My wallet hurts, but omg………GUILD HALLS! I dont even care about my wallet….

DID YOU SEE GUILD HALLS?

DID YOU SEE MOUNTS? Because, I not only saw mounts, I saw my mounts from Wildstar in GW2!!!!

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

Good deal?

And how!

It is a good deal compared to the deluxe version on the same page (and who can see themselves spending money on gems), not so good for people who just bought the core game though. The way I see the 50$ price tag of the new base game is 10$ for Guild Wars 2 40$ for HoT.

For someone who bought the core game at launch, while I can certainly see the controversy, I am not going to be all broken up about it. Especially after checking my /age. If HoT has 40-50 hours of brand new content (not counting hours spent replaying said content) I am quite content with my purchase if not it is going to sting a bit and make me re-evaluate my purchases in the future but for me if they achieve $1 per hour content ratio I am quite satisfied with this price.

Edit: also bought the ultimate version… even if I am mainly talking about the base version above.

(edited by Crise.9401)