HoT on sale now.

HoT on sale now.

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: raven.1523

raven.1523

I just bought the Heart of Thorns expansion a week ago and now it is 50% off. That sucks.

Just as a quick update, it looks like they will refund the difference if you have your receipt info and send in a support ticket. Of course it has to be a recent purchase. Just info for others looking as well.

(edited by raven.1523)

HoT on sale now.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Many posts clarifying you can get a refund. Look around.

HoT on sale now.

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

I just bought the Heart of Thorns expansion a week ago and now it is 50% off. That sucks.

If you bought it through Arenanet directly, contact support. Should be within the 30 days to get the difference back.

HoT on sale now.

raven.1523

Thanks I’ll try that. Haven’t seen any posts about it. Tried just doing the forum search for ‘50%’ and ‘50% off’ to see what was out there but didn’t find much.

HoT on sale now.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

the general discussion forum has a currently closed thread with an employee response that target a reddit post
https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4tlvj8/heart_of_thorns_50_off_official/

HoT on sale now.

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Thanks I’ll try that. Haven’t seen any posts about it. Tried just doing the forum search for ‘50%’ and ‘50% off’ to see what was out there but didn’t find much.

The search doesnt work and hasnt done for years.

HoT on sale now.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Like a lot of search functions on a lot of forums, this one’s is all-but-useless. If you need to search this forum (or others), use Google (or Bing or …). For Google, you can use:

site:forum-en.guildwars2.com inurl:forum HoT 50% off refund

Or even just

gw2 official forum HoT 50% off refund

(and then be careful to look for recent posts)

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

HoT on sale now.

raven.1523

Just as an update I sent a ticket into support and it looks like they will refund the difference.

Thanks folks

HoT on sale now.

Posted by: Moderator

This thread question has been answered and has run its course. It will now be locked.