HoT performance

HoT performance

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Coksula.8290

Coksula.8290

Hi everyone I have a question regarding the performance of Hot. My PC is relatively weak and in the moment I cant afford to buy a new PC because Im a college student and my incomes are very low. I have a very solid frame rate in main GW2 with the exception of Dry Top where sometimes my fps drops but its nothing too extreme. Is someone playing HoT with the same or similar RIG as mine and could you tell me how the framerate is holding up in the new areas of the expansion because it seems to me that the new areas are more rich in detail and scale so I dont have a clue how the areas would perform on my side. Im very interested in the exp but with my low incomes I would be very dissapointed if I cashed out 45 euros for the xpac and then be unable to play it properly

My PC:
Intel Core 2 Duo e8400 3.0 Ghz
Nvidia GeForce 9800GT 1GB
RAM: 4GB
Windows 10 OS

HoT performance

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

You will have problems. The areas are more detailed and vast. My PC usually has a framerate of 40-60 fps, but got drops in some areas in HoT to 20 or lower.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

HoT performance

Posted by: kuritsutian.2987

kuritsutian.2987

I hope this will be addressed soon, the expansion is so beautiful and requires so many cool combat tactics that are hard to perform on low fps rates

Suddenly in the Forums Everyone is now a Game designer!

HoT performance

Posted by: Coksula.8290

Coksula.8290

Shame.. was really looking forward to buy it.. oh well… Thanks