HoT sale anytime soon?

HoT sale anytime soon?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Andovar Edoras.2143

Andovar Edoras.2143

I have some student friends who are interested in buying the full game, but they’d prefer to wait for a sale, especially since they need to buy the LS2 too.
I recall there being sales in 2016 so will we have them now in 2017 soon too? Like when the next episode releases or something? Was wondering if there are any news about that..

HoT sale anytime soon?

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

There’s a theory that they do a sale every odd numbered episode. if that theory is true (which I doubt), then it would be episode 5 which is roughly just under 3 months away by current pacings.

You are more likely to find sooner sales from approved retailers listed on the GW2 site.

HoT sale anytime soon?

Posted by: Andovar Edoras.2143

Andovar Edoras.2143

There’s a theory that they do a sale every odd numbered episode. if that theory is true (which I doubt), then it would be episode 5 which is roughly just under 3 months away by current pacings.

You are more likely to find sooner sales from approved retailers listed on the GW2 site.

Oh i didnt even know you can find gw2 from retailers.

HoT sale anytime soon?

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Oh i didnt even know you can find gw2 from retailers.

GW2 authorized retailers by country. You can select retail or digital options.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/retailers

The Burninator

HoT sale anytime soon?

Randulf.7614

HoT sale on until next Tuesday if still interested

Go go go!

HoT sale anytime soon?

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

The time is now (sorry lol).

HoT sale anytime soon?

Randulf.7614

And it is GLORIOUS!

(edited by Randulf.7614)

HoT sale anytime soon?

Posted by: hitsugaya.5043

hitsugaya.5043

dam i missed this lol i should have waited a day for the sale

HoT sale anytime soon?

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

If you purchased the day before the sale, contact Support. There have been forum posts saying that ANet refunded the difference when someone bought shortly before a sale in the past.

HoT sale anytime soon?

Posted by: DevilishLyx.2340

DevilishLyx.2340

Just wait for the next expansion and buy that, if you dont have HoT, it will be included free in the next expansion. WE think the next expansion will be in the coming months.

HoT sale anytime soon?

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Just wait for the next expansion and buy that, if you dont have HoT, it will be included free in the next expansion. WE think the next expansion will be in the coming months.

To be clear, it’d be closer to the end of the year at the earliest, up to spring 2018. If it were any earlier, it would need to be revealed in episode 4, which is possible, even though episode 5 was already confirmed. Assuming it wasn’t fake, episode 4 confirmed the target for the next expansion, which will likely involve Glint’s legacy. If the White Mantle need a certain artifact, I could see them revealing it early like that, but it’s fairly unlikely. It’s far more likely that each arc will come to the same conclusion, ending in episode 5 if they double up the dragons, otherwise 6, then they’ll break over the summer.

Although the next expansion will likely include HoT because of their plans of only offering a single box, there’s actually no reason to do so, in the same way the living world isn’t included. If they’re still planning on doing so, they might as well simply make it F2P, which will likely happen regardless later on.

HoT sale anytime soon?

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

And it is GLORIOUS!

Hahah, I misquoted, it should have been “Our Time is Now”, referring to the deeply disliked Anet “commercial” for Guild Wars 2 that a lot of people on the forums joked around about.

But yes, these days, everything is glorious. That was a good PPV. lol