How to get 113 mastery points? (green ones)

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Blade.8497

Blade.8497

I got like total 43 mastery points. So im thinking how to get? Can i make new characters and re do masterys so i get 113 total?

Posted by: JackOfAllGames.2409

JackOfAllGames.2409

Interesting question. I assume that as with everything else Mastery, they’re account-bound. Find it on one character, it’s already found by everyone else. Plus, there must be a reason that mastery points weren’t included in map completion numbers.

I’m assuming they’re account-bound, but I’m curious to know for certain.

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

They don’t seem account bound because I got some with my warrior but they weren’t available on my necro.
However, I don’t have all the original HPs from the Tyria part. Could a Dev or someone with insight chime in here?

Do we have to have all the HPs from pre-HoT unlocked to get the Maguuma points counted; or do I have to file a bug report about my account?

Posted by: Straylight.7529

Straylight.7529

They don’t seem account bound because I got some with my warrior but they weren’t available on my necro.
However, I don’t have all the original HPs from the Tyria part. Could a Dev or someone with insight chime in here?

Do we have to have all the HPs from pre-HoT unlocked to get the Maguuma points counted; or do I have to file a bug report about my account?

Are you sure you’re not mixing up HP with Mastery points? HP’s are not account bound. Mastery points on the other hand are.

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

ok, but don’t the mastery points also give HP points? Or am I out there on this one?

Blade.8497

Limited amount master points avaible? This is bad news coz of some of MPs are from hell.

Posted by: Thanathos.2063

Thanathos.2063

I took a short count: you can get at least 130 green mastery points. Most of them via achievements, a few extra ones on maps. Definitely enough to max everything.

Blade.8497

Thats what peoples dont realize that real challenge is getting thease points. Exp is only easy part and you get decend loot same time.

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Interesting question. I assume that as with everything else Mastery, they’re account-bound. Find it on one character, it’s already found by everyone else. Plus, there must be a reason that mastery points weren’t included in map completion numbers.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/PSA-Masteries-unlock-account-wide/first#post5663872

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Blade.8497

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/PSA-Masteries-unlock-account-wide/first#post5663872

I know that they are account bound. But i wanted know if i can do only easy masterys multitle times if i got multitle toons.

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

No.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.