I miss WvW!!

I miss WvW!!

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: PrinceKhaled.5104

PrinceKhaled.5104

What’s everyone opinion about WvW being dead now? (I am not talking about EoTM)

When people come back to WvW, eventually, why do we have to spend one or two weeks getting masteries/Hero Points etc? What is the actual goal for getting masteries and hero points if you’re more of a WvW player than PvE one? Unfortunately a lot of WvW wants to maximize their mastery before hoping back to WvW……

I Just think that the expansion did positive and negative to WvW players. Positive by adding new “classes” and WvW maps (hopefully good ones). Negative by the hero points hindrance and people leaving WvW and going to PvE to achieve the yellow 80 on their character (if you get what I mean).

I miss WvW!!

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

WvW is dead in T1 so I cannot imagine what it’s like in lower tiers. Last night we called it after summoning airship and taking 2 garris all right about 7pm CST without a single fight, and only seeing 2 enemy players.

Truly terrible turn of events.

I miss WvW!!

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

The new bls are anti fights imo. Really my only major gripe with HOT.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

I miss WvW!!

PrinceKhaled.5104

I wish WvW comes back to the scene!! I only play this game for it.

I miss WvW!!

Posted by: stone lead.2386

stone lead.2386

I think the maps are just too big and then there are 3 of them. My guild runs around looking for anyone at all. We found some guys in the new “bay” but they were able to run away before we could get to the part they were at.

Please fix we are a WvWvW guild that is starting to just do Pve because of the lack of enemies

I miss WvW!!

PrinceKhaled.5104

Please fix we are a WvWvW guild that is starting to just do Pve because of the lack of enemies

Yeap everyone is busy grinding CoF and masteries!

I miss WvW!!

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Guilds arn’t raiding in the bl’s anymore in t1,so what they do is come to eb and start having closed raids.So the only fights happening is where the closed raids are,normal tags are barely around since not enough people,cus…closed raids.I can’t really blame them cus theyve been raiding on bl’s for 3 years now but the guilds that do so are being selfish atm,when there’s 20 – 30 pugs around and u start having a closed raid on the only map where’s action around,u’r just being really kitten selfish and don’t be mad when the pugs do follow you around,they wanna play as much as you do.If you do raid on eb be open,don’t be selfish and let pugs have some fun aswell cus you’re only destroying the last proper map left at this point.

I miss WvW!!

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Guilds arn’t raiding in the bl’s anymore in t1,so what they do is come to eb and start having closed raids.So the only fights happening is where the closed raids are,normal tags are barely around since not enough people,cus…closed raids.I can’t really blame them cus theyve been raiding on bl’s for 3 years now but the guilds that do so are being selfish atm,when there’s 20 – 30 pugs around and u start having a closed raid on the only map where’s action around,u’r just being really kitten selfish and don’t be mad when the pugs do follow you around,they wanna play as much as you do.If you do raid on eb be open,don’t be selfish and let pugs have some fun aswell cus you’re only destroying the last proper map left at this point.

The’re only raiding empty towers anyway.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

I miss WvW!!

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Nah i’m talking about actual fights not karma training empty towers.

I miss WvW!!

Posted by: Azathoth.2098

Azathoth.2098

It would be so great, if there would be more ways to receive Mastery-Points!

I personally love to play WvW.
But for WvW- or PvP-Player there is no way to receive Mastery-Points.
To get all Mastery-Points, we have to do all those different Achievements, which I personally never liked.

Do this; do that!
Why do you force us to do specific things?
Please let us choose our own way to get to our goals.

So why not sell Mastery-Points for Proofs of Heroics (just for example)?
Even if this would take a very long time I would prefer this way!

There also could be a new currency for open world events, similar to the Proofs of Heroics.
Each time we finish a open world event, we would get this additional currency.
This currency would allow us to buy Mastery-Points.

With this we could choose our own way, of playing this game; and the way we would like to collect the Mastery-Points.