Ice encasement outfit is breathtaking!

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Hunter.4783

Hunter.4783

It is really an amazing outfit and dyes beautifully.

I’m quite impressed

Insta gem buy for me!

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I haven’t had a chance to look it over in game but Dulfy shows an outfit with its own dyeable aura. It looks mighty sweet.

Edit: spelling.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

It actually is. I held my breath until I started hallucinating because I thought I’d see a prettier outfit if I did.
Sorry, the idea was really cool but the product looks like Jormag sneezed on the player when they were wearing the Karka mask

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Sorry, the idea was really cool but the product looks like Jormag sneezed on the player when they were wearing the Karka mask

Bwahaha. Agreed. The outfit portion underneath looks like it might have been interesting, but the haphazard GEORmag snot just doesn’t appeal to me.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

the outfit as well as the aura it has is nicu idd too bad ppl give it kitten in dulfy’s comment section and on the forums.It’s sad tho my favce moment in the game was when i got “bioluminecent” unlocked on my acc it was such a happy moment and i miss that tyrpe of conente where you constantly make proggress and they reward you with skins for eac armor type with each step you make Feelsbadman.

(edited by zealex.9410)

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I liked it, so I bought it. It looks quite nice and fits thematically (I feel) with my guardian.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Gwaihir.1745

Gwaihir.1745

I don’t like seeing auras on cash items. It should be reserved for infusions or legendary gear. ????

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

I don’t like seeing auras on cash items. It should be reserved for infusions or legendary gear. ????

As long as auras are achievable through play, it’s fine to have some on the store for people with more money than time, imo.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

Posted by: Rukia.9860

Rukia.9860

buttcape/10

/cry

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

If it were achievable, right now all auras are on legendary weapons, or infusions that are hundred times rarer than precursors

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

i don’t like it for a really simple reason, the male version isn’t symmetric.
it has a small shoulder pad and a frikin awesome one…….i use a GS and a LB, no need for this shield-only style.

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

I would agree … if you couldn’t buy gems with gold. If an item is in the gemstore, you can still purchase it without spending RL money.

Posted by: Nikal.4921

Nikal.4921

Bwahaha. Agreed. The outfit portion underneath looks like it might have been interesting, but the haphazard GEORmag snot just doesn’t appeal to me.

I don’t care for the ice parts, but I am intrigued by what lays underneath the ice.

Posted by: Argol Vazin.3061

Argol Vazin.3061

yeah, it is pretty ugly. also I am sick of outfits. we need more vanity armour. especially ones with heels. I want the wedding dress heels with my ele’s normal light armour.

Posted by: Lite Ning Strike.5203

Lite Ning Strike.5203

It is really an amazing outfit and dyes beautifully.

I’m quite impressed

Insta gem buy for me!

Lol I have to agree, I went ahead and purchased the outfit last night and used my BL Tickets to add some of the Ice Weapons to match!!!

The First and Only Blaq Sheep