If HOT sell 50D and no gems store any more.

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: alberte.2685

alberte.2685

If HOT sell 50dallor and not gems any more. I’ll buy it. Gems is destorying game.

Anet full brain is mall money money and earn money, the content of the game is not very hard, a lot of the time like fooling player.GW2 has slowly become a game mode I hate.

Yes, the Chinese people to the gem store carry forward, this is I as Chinese people like to play games in Europe and America. Gems store let the game become without honor and playability, only need money you can get all the game is disappointing.

I am not totally opposed to the gems store, the actual situation is, update the gem store does not stop, and the game itself but not to add, gameplay remains monotonous, the mechanism of PVP rank maddening. I have never played a game that is so slow and has no sincerity. Gw2 first is a game, and then add the mall. The actual situation is just the opposite.

(edited by alberte.2685)

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

You do know without the gem store anet wouldn’t have a staff, servers, zero content, and just no game period right?

I spend 20 bucks a month on things I don’t need just to support the game. Options are gem store or 15 bucks a month for everyone.

Posted by: HoangAn.2085

HoangAn.2085

If HOT sell 50dallor and not gems any more. I’ll buy it. Gems is destorying game.

Anet full brain is mall money money and earn money, the content of the game is not very hard, a lot of the time like fooling player.GW2 has slowly become a game mode I hate.

Yes, the Chinese people to the gem store carry forward, this is I as Chinese people like to play games in Europe and America. Gems store let the game become without honor and playability, only need money you can get all the game is disappointing.

Lol this is a really bad suggestion, what you are asking is that they remove the gem store and would force them to add a subscription fee.

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

only need money you can get all the game is disappointing.

The gem store doesn’t sell anything you need to play the game.

Unless you’re convinced that all those skritt won’t actually fall to your attacks if you’re not wearing bunny ears.

alberte.2685

As a special case of China that KDW is inside the game all the skin can sell take out to sell, especially the skin of Fotm. I play a year Fotm is very fortunate bitter two skin, and I spent some of the money is very easy to get six skin. The game has become a shop, and the game itself lose the fun. More and more old players and fans were heartbroken, it seems the game in mainland China have lived before too long.

alberte.2685

I am not totally opposed to the jewelry store, the actual situation is, update the gem store does not stop, and the game itself but not to add, gameplay remains monotonous, the mechanism of PVP rank maddening. I have never played a game that is so slow and has no sincerity. Gw2 first is a game, and then add the mall. The actual situation is just the opposite.

HoangAn.2085

I am not totally opposed to the jewelry store, the actual situation is, update the gem store does not stop, and the game itself but not to add, gameplay remains monotonous, the mechanism of PVP rank maddening. I have never played a game that is so slow and has no sincerity. Gw2 first is a game, and then add the mall. The actual situation is just the opposite.

Just like in many games out, how do you propose they maintain servers and keep the game going for you without some kind of incentive to have players pay? Would you prefer a subscription fee like World of Warcraft?

alberte.2685

Just like in many games out, how do you propose they maintain servers and keep the game going for you without some kind of incentive to have players pay? Would you prefer a subscription fee like World of Warcraft?

To world of Warcraft as an example, I rarely go to a large riad.but with friends do achievements, through different methods to collect rare pets and mounts. I in a version update after the first go to the circus in pet battle won the octopus SID, and my girlfriend beside fishing fishing out the a baby in the hippocampus.
While Guild Wars 2, I never collect pets, they’re too ugly, but only money can buy. No game fun. But my girlfriend almost never play online, prefer to play bad games Chinese production, because Guild Wars 2 is much more interesting than At least a real game, not a mall.
In fact, any print server Chinese rare items only need money can buy. Imagine World of Warcraft print by Blizzard war bear on the mall to sell what scene it.
Said so much, just want to illustrate a point of view, the Guild Wars 2 should first genuinely rich game content, and not gems and gems. also in China, guild wars 2 is recognized not fun game. It’s ironic.

(edited by alberte.2685)

HoangAn.2085

To world of Warcraft as an example, I rarely go to a large copy, but with friends do achievements, through different methods to collect rare pets and mounts. I in a version update after the first go to the circus in pet battle won the octopus SID, and my girlfriend beside fishing fishing out the a baby in the hippocampus.
While Guild Wars 2, I never collect pets, they’re too ugly, but only money can buy. No game fun. But my girlfriend almost never play online, prefer to play bad games Chinese production, because Guild Wars 2 is much more interesting than At least a real game, not a mall.
In fact, any print server Chinese rare items only need money can buy. Imagine World of Warcraft print by Blizzard war bear on the mall to sell what scene it.
Said so much, just want to illustrate a point of view, the Guild Wars 2 should first genuinely rich game content, and not gems and gems. also in China, guild wars 2 is recognized not fun game. It’s ironic.

I am sorry to say I barely understand you, but besides the World of Warcraft example you still havent answered my question. How do you keep the Guild Wars 2 servers up for years without anyone paying? Also, what I can understand you realize the gem store does not effect you in any way unless you WANT to buy their gem store items which it seems like you don’t.

Posted by: Cormac.3871

Cormac.3871

The gem store is bad for perception, but is quite reasonable as a model. They self support with a group of people who design weapon and armour sets and the extra money goes not just into profits, but sustaining the game. However what a lot of players see is that they are spending all these resources on gem store items, not realising that it is the gemstore itself that is sustaining these resources. The Watchwork pick was probably the one time I felt uncomfortable about it.

alberte.2685

To world of Warcraft as an example, I rarely go to a large copy, but with friends do achievements, through different methods to collect rare pets and mounts. I in a version update after the first go to the circus in pet battle won the octopus SID, and my girlfriend beside fishing fishing out the a baby in the hippocampus.

I am sorry to say I barely understand you, but besides the World of Warcraft example you still havent answered my question. How do you keep the Guild Wars 2 servers up for years without anyone paying? Also, what I can understand you realize the gem store does not effect you in any way unless you WANT to buy their gem store items which it seems like you don’t.

The key is to distinguish between games and malls boundaries, for example, mall and a skin, black lion box each update so corresponding PVE content also can update the other different content of the skin, is simply to increase the reward PVE content, rather than for players to have nothing to do.
Mall should tend to be more facial appearance, hair style, hair color, which can be open to sell, China’s domestic game, a character can buy hundreds of different hairstyles and facial.The number of the Chinese game mall commodity is dozens of times the guild wars 2.
And PVE content because the PVE unique, unique content, to be proud of is through hard work and skills.And the guild wars 2 is put most of the content in the auction house, and the lion and cash gold can buy gems.
Think carefully, and I in a world of warcraft have been almost no flowers inside of point card money, and guild wars 2 leave me memory is that money can buy anything, and through the PVE get most of them are garbage.

HoangAn.2085

The key is to distinguish between games and malls boundaries, for example, mall and a skin, black lion box each update so corresponding PVE content also can update the other different content of the skin, is simply to increase the reward PVE content, rather than for players to have nothing to do.
Mall should tend to be more facial appearance, hair style, hair color, which can be open to sell, China’s domestic game, a character can buy hundreds of different hairstyles and facial.The number of the Chinese game mall commodity is dozens of times the guild wars 2.
And PVE content because the PVE unique, unique content, to be proud of is through hard work and skills.And the guild wars 2 is put most of the content in the auction house, and the lion and cash gold can buy gems.
Think carefully, and I in a world of warcraft have been almost no flowers inside of point card money, and guild wars 2 leave me memory is that money can buy anything, and through the PVE get most of them are garbage.

You seem to be coming from a very biased opinion, to actually afford to pay real money and convert to gold and buy everything you want in the game would actually cost quite a lot. Most of the items you find in gem store are cosmetic based, also you have to recognize this game differs from others because of its mechanic. You are not good based on your gear, you are good depending how you play. Someone may LOOK cooler than you but it does not mean they are better. Also, the gem store works both ways, you don’t need to spend a dollar on the game if you are willing to just farm gold. YOU personally just seem to have a bad experience. Most people think the gem store is fine and would prefer this over a subscription fee and paying 10 dollars a month. YOU mentioned minis earlier, that for example yes comes from anet every month but is purely cosmetic and does not effect gameplay at all

(edited by HoangAn.2085)

alberte.2685

The gem store is bad for perception, but is quite reasonable as a model. They self support with a group of people who design weapon and armour sets and the extra money goes not just into profits, but sustaining the game. However what a lot of players see is that they are spending all these resources on gem store items, not realising that it is the gemstore itself that is sustaining these resources. The Watchwork pick was probably the one time I felt uncomfortable about it.

That I will tell you my server in China’s actual situation, the new skin and the lion, I almost don’t buy, buy other players also very little, whenever there is a really good players want to buy the weapons of the skin, there are some players will choose a day to AC, and the process continues.I will go to illegal to buy gold, farming gold COINS for me is a waste of my time and no game fun.In fact, the operator can’t make money, or can only earn little money.
Game content, on the other hand, the monotonous and not update, a dozen of my best friends are out of the game, more than half a year is not online.My guild but 6 people during rush hours.Players have left because the PVE is so boring.So the operator to earn more money, can’t keep the game.So the operator constantly sell in-game skin out.Fun games itself down further, faster players leave..This is a vicious circle.

It is better to put those no one buy black lion skin in PVE content, content will something to do to buy another player.Unable to operate without the game itself, no matter how much you sell things.

The key lies in game content monotonous.Chinese players is not a fool, they come fast, go too fast.Not literally everything can success in China.

HoangAn.2085

That I will tell you my server in China’s actual situation, the new skin and the lion, I almost don’t buy, buy other players also very little, whenever there is a really good players want to buy the weapons of the skin, there are some players will choose a day to AC, and the process continues.I will go to illegal to buy gold, farming gold COINS for me is a waste of my time and no game fun.In fact, the operator can’t make money, or can only earn little money.
Game content, on the other hand, the monotonous and not update, a dozen of my best friends are out of the game, more than half a year is not online.My guild but 6 people during rush hours.Players have left because the PVE is so boring.So the operator to earn more money, can’t keep the game.So the operator constantly sell in-game skin out.Fun games itself down further, faster players leave..This is a vicious circle.

It is better to put those no one buy black lion skin in PVE content, content will something to do to buy another player.Unable to operate without the game itself, no matter how much you sell things.

The key lies in game content monotonous.Chinese players is not a fool, they come fast, go too fast.Not literally everything can success in China.

This sounds like a region problem, not actual game problem… If you are asking for more content for free instead of them updating gem store. They have already given out enough content for FREE. The expansion IS the CONTENT you are looking for and the gem store allows them to update the servers and keep it going for you. Like I say again, HOW do you expect them to keep their servers up without money?

Posted by: DarksunG.9537

DarksunG.9537

I’d agree. If there were no Gem Store & all the armor skins, weapon skins, outfits etc were all in-game items I’d pay $75/100/125 for the expansion bundles.

But the total bull of gating the skins behind gambling & purchases sucks.

alberte.2685

You seem to be coming from a very biased opinion, to actually afford to pay real money and convert to gold and buy everything you want in the game would actually cost quite a lot. Most of the items you find in gem store are cosmetic based, also you have to recognize this game differs from others because of its mechanic. You are not good based on your gear, you are good depending how you play. Someone may LOOK cooler than you but it does not mean they are better. Also, the gem store works both ways, you don’t need to spend a dollar on the game if you are willing to just farm gold. YOU personally just seem to have a bad experience. Most people think the gem store is fine and would prefer this over a subscription fee and paying 10 dollars a month. YOU mentioned minis earlier, that for example yes comes from anet every month but is purely cosmetic and does not effect gameplay at all

This is not an extreme point of view, and closed as the diablo iii auction house is in the same way.Legendary weapon’s cost in China is just another game in the price of the common, the reality is there are some players haven’t promoted to full level, is a legendary weapon direct purchase, and then when they reach level, found that have nothing to do, so he left.
Play games if skills to win, so look at PVP and WVW, PVP queuing mechanism is still not bad, I love to play more interesting LOL.WVW is kept running, and knocked at the door.Don’t feel any fun.On the other hand mall has never stopped.Though not mall’s fault, but someone must have made a mistake…Perhaps the players themselves.If the player in the game itself is not fun, will leave.Any game operation.
Pessimism is not only a continent server players, actually in the United States server play Chinese players have also become more negative.I believe that the negative is derived from love.

HoangAn.2085

This is not an extreme point of view, and closed as the diablo iii auction house is in the same way.Legendary weapon’s cost in China is just another game in the price of the common, the reality is there are some players haven’t promoted to full level, is a legendary weapon direct purchase, and then when they reach level, found that have nothing to do, so he left.
Play games if skills to win, so look at PVP and WVW, PVP queuing mechanism is still not bad, I love to play more interesting LOL.WVW is kept running, and knocked at the door.Don’t feel any fun.On the other hand mall has never stopped.Though not mall’s fault, but someone must have made a mistake…Perhaps the players themselves.If the player in the game itself is not fun, will leave.Any game operation.
Pessimism is not only a continent server players, actually in the United States server play Chinese players have also become more negative.I believe that the negative is derived from love.

and are you saying players from the United States feel the same way as you? and if so how do you know? Also the difference in your example is that the Diablo 3 auction house was closed because gear in diablo 3 meant you were actually better than someone. Gear in gw2 just means you look better than them, legendaries in no way provide you game play advantage. I am sorry man, but honestly your argument is not very appealing nor does it make sense. GW2 is different from many games in the sense that skill means everything while gear means nothing. You CANT actually pay to win, you pay to look good.

alberte.2685

and are you saying players from the United States feel the same way as you? and if so how do you know? Also the difference in your example is that the Diablo 3 auction house was closed because gear in diablo 3 meant you were actually better than someone. Gear in gw2 just means you look better than them, legendaries in no way provide you game play advantage. I am sorry man, but honestly your argument is not very appealing nor does it make sense. GW2 is different from many games in the sense that skill means everything while gear means nothing. You CANT actually pay to win, you pay to look good.

Yes, maybe the way we play a game and thinking is different, maybe the players feel good, in fact if ANET continue so, before long, you will hear the GW2 news of the defeat in China.It’s not important, because the European and American players will not cause any effect.In fact, it has been a large number of Chinese players don’t want to mention the GW2.Abuse of the heart.

HoangAn.2085

Yes, maybe the way we play a game and thinking is different, maybe the players feel good, in fact if ANET continue so, before long, you will hear the GW2 news of the defeat in China.It’s not important, because the European and American players will not cause any effect.In fact, it has been a large number of Chinese players don’t want to mention the GW2.Abuse of the heart.

But, ANET is not abusing anyone with the Gem Store, its the gaming mentality in China that you have to farm and buy gold with real money. It happens in the other countries but it happens more in China. Unless the gem store is giving you an item that makes you super strong, it is doing nothing wrong. I’m sorry you feel this way

alberte.2685

But, ANET is not abusing anyone with the Gem Store, its the gaming mentality in China that you have to farm and buy gold with real money. It happens in the other countries but it happens more in China. Unless the gem store is giving you an item that makes you super strong, it is doing nothing wrong. I’m sorry you feel this way

Simple you think mall as long as they don’t sell to strengthen props is no harm to the game that I want to say is the game must be on the premise of rich own game content with some content.And GW2 game content, I think there is no honor, no fun, boring, no sincerity, chaos to describe.Even released the expansion of the content is very less, how much content is worth to buy me out of 50 d?50 d is a very small number, but still want to see if he is worth it.

If the number is not a game server, players will be natural wonder whether the game is going to collapse.If the Chinese server broke down, I will not come back to the server, because the content of the game.

HoangAn.2085

Simple you think mall as long as they don’t sell to strengthen props is no harm to the game that I want to say is the game must be on the premise of rich own game content with some content.And GW2 game content, I think there is no honor, no fun, boring, no sincerity, chaos to describe.Even released the expansion of the content is very less, how much content is worth to buy me out of 50 d?50 d is a very small number, but still want to see if he is worth it.

If the number is not a game server, players will be natural wonder whether the game is going to collapse.If the Chinese server broke down, I will not come back to the server, because the content of the game.

Then you must not like the game in general then, because the gem store has nothing to do with the story, the monsters, the quests, the dungeons, the map exploration. What can you buy from the gem store that is going to effect your game play.

Armor= cosmetic
Weapons=cosmetic
Outfit=cosmetic
Mini=cosmetic
Tools=convenience
Toys=cosmetics
Upgrades= convenience

^none of these actually give any game play, quest, story, or anything

(edited by HoangAn.2085)