Implement an alliance system, please

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Jns.1059

Jns.1059

Alliance chat was the best. Visiting allies’ guild halls was enjoyable as well.

I think it would be great for WvW but also cross server PvP & Stronghold would benefit from it. (At least my friends are scattered in different guilds, so currently it is kind of hard to keep in touch.)

People used to create extra ally guilds for playing GvG with less experienced players. That was excellent!

Posted by: Moshari.8570

Moshari.8570

I second this! IT would really help a lot of smaller guilds work together!

However, there should be a maximum amount of players in all alliances system, so that the large guilds don’t just ally with each other, but have an incentive to add some smaller guilds into their numbers…. Something like Maximum players in a guild = 400, maximum in a guild alliance (total with all alliances combined) = 600…and it wouldn’t matter how you get that number 1 more 200 person guild, or 1 100 person and 4 more 25 person guilds, etc etc.

(edited by Moshari.8570)

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

I second this too. The current multiple-guild system isn’t really good. It rather tears ppl apart than the other way around. The Alliance system in GW was better.

Kima & Co

Posted by: Dhemize.8649

Dhemize.8649

But… but what about my personal storage guilds and upwards of 700 slots of materials and other horded items? :o

I hope they give a warning if they ever change the 5 guilds per person idea to clear the way for an alliance style. Or i’ll be a sour asura.