Is there a full map?

Is there a full map?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: rei.3654

rei.3654

Is there an updated full map somewhere including new zones, with labels and so on? Thanks!

Is there a full map?

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Is there a full map?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Is there a full map?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Asked someone to add one to the Wiki.

Here’s hoping.

Is there a full map?

Posted by: rei.3654

rei.3654

Thanks everyone That one is nice; I’m wondering if there’s something like that with all or a lot of details, such as mastery points, and so on labelled? I feel like I’ve seen one for the original release

Is there a full map?

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Huh, I wonder what that overlay in there is about, it doesn’t make any sense to me. O.o

Is there a full map?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Huh, I wonder what that overlay in there is about, it doesn’t make any sense to me. O.o

The overlay is the Guild Wars 1 maps with their outposts and important places on top of the Guild Wars 2 maps. The white spirals are the portals between maps.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Is there a full map?

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

The overlay is the Guild Wars 1 maps with their outposts and important places on top of the Guild Wars 2 maps. The white spirals are the portals between maps.

Oh I thought so. I never played GW1 then it didn’t make much sense for me (the area where it’s supposed to be Tengu land got me wondering). Thanks for the info.