It'll be easier next time...

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Zyhonas Thanatos.2039

Zyhonas Thanatos.2039

So we all feel that getting those extra hero points is kinda a pain, but we all got to remember, our masteries are account bound, so if you bring another class next time, you should be able to get those mastery locked points for a faster time.

Posted by: kesidaki.4950

kesidaki.4950

True, but keep in mind that later on there will be less players around. Doing the champions for HP and the area events will be next to impossible at this rate

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

True, but keep in mind that later on there will be less players around. Doing the champions for HP and the area events will be next to impossible at this rate

This has me concerned. In my limited time playing so far I have run into maybe a grand total of 6 other players in the beginning of verdant brink, and 4 of them were AFK when I saw them. The other two didn’t stop to party up or help me out. They just jumped away on a glider or mushroom I couldn’t yet use.

Specifically there’s a hero challenge down at the bottom of “creeping crevasse” that I tried to do for about an hour before giving up. I simply couldn’t solo it. Full zerk and still not enough DPS to kill it. Maybe I’m rusty? Idk. It seemed pretty clear they meant it to be a group challenge because it’s a champ with a break bar and a bunch of adds, but no one was down there and I couldn’t see a reason to go down there besides the hero challenge. If people complete it already, they never go back and the area becomes dead.

Posted by: Walhalla.5473

Walhalla.5473

Don’t fret. If you need to search for People for the HP Challenges just remeber. The LFG Provides.