It will be possible ?

It will be possible ?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: onio.6403

onio.6403

Hi I would like to ask whether the new expansion you implement a trait that improves the speed of movement and another that improves the speed of casting skills.

there will be new weapons? but no new weapons for a new profession but new weapons such as a crossbow.

There will be new skills for each weapon? thus we could really customize your character if only we are to choose between another skill for each gap in slots 5 of weapons.

skills races and twilight wolf be improved?

I hope at least these things are taken into account.

It will be possible ?

Posted by: Chaos.2108

Chaos.2108

First question: Very unlikely (if you’re speaking of a new trait line);

Second question: No new weapons, specializations will each have a “new” existing weapon that the base profession couldn’t use before;

Third question: As I mentioned above, they’ll have a “new” existing weapon, meaning new skills just like it is now, yes;

Fourth question: I’m not sure I know what you’re talking about, won’t try to answer.

(edited by Chaos.2108)

It will be possible ?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Fourth: Racial skills/ghost wolf are intended to be weaker than profession skills so no one feels they “must” play a certain race to get the skill. So while they might change the flavor of them, they won’t make them on par with profession elites.

It will be possible ?

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

To add a little bit.

We know that each class will get a specialization you can turn on and off, and with that specialization comes access to new weapons. For example, we do know the ranger can specialize into a druid, and as a druid will be able to use a staff (we also know mesmers will get shields and engineer hammers), and that specializations will mean it’ll have access to new skills and class mechanics as well.

What we don’t know yet, however, is whether the specialization is tied to the new weapons. For example, if a ranger becomes a druid, will he need to use a staff, or will he be able to use other ranger weapons as well?…. if it’s the second case, will those weapons have new skills too?… If a ranger becomes a druid, and then goes back to ranger (you can turn on and off specializations), will he be able to use a staff to or will he need to become a druid again to use it?.

We’ll find out as we learn more about HoT.

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

It will be possible ?

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

No you wont get new weapon skills that you can slot in and out of your existing weapons the only new weapon skills are for the new kind of weapon your class specilization will get