Journey to Bitterfrost

Journey to Bitterfrost

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Miss Pink Floyd.9730

Miss Pink Floyd.9730

What is a good, fast way to train Koda’s Flame ?

Journey to Bitterfrost

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

I looked at the bifrost crafting achievements and see no mention of Koda’s Flame or anything with a similar name.

EDIT: OOOOH, this is a mastery for Ch3 (please put spoiler in the title if you’re gonna talk about LS3 stuff)
But to answer your question: once you’ve unlocked it.. go do stuff that awards a lot of exp to it. I’d think.. meta events in Heart of Thorns yield a lot of exp. The story mode and its achievement shoulf supply enough Mastery Points to unlock it once the tracks’ finished

Journey to Bitterfrost

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

If you’ve bought the Bloodstone Fen exp boosts, that could be the quickest way – I did the dailies there, and that was enough to fully train the new mastery.

Journey to Bitterfrost

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Run a bunch of easy adventures or do DS.

Journey to Bitterfrost

Posted by: perilisk.1874

perilisk.1874

Play through the story parts of the new episode, do DEs and hearts you run across in the new map as the story takes you there. You aren’t really missing out if you don’t have it and it’s fast to fill up.

Ceterum censeo Sentim Punicam esse delendam

Journey to Bitterfrost

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I started the mastery track right before I entered Bitterfrost Frontier. I had it maxed in about 2 hours and I hadn’t even gotten to the final story instance yet. Just running around the zone doing stuff.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Journey to Bitterfrost

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

I started the mastery track right before I entered Bitterfrost Frontier. I had it maxed in about 2 hours and I hadn’t even gotten to the final story instance yet. Just running around the zone doing stuff.

^

Journey to Bitterfrost

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I think I was at 50% then did an Octovine …