Jumping Puzzles in hot.

Jumping Puzzles in hot.

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: SaraGreen.2345

SaraGreen.2345

I noticed today looking at achievments jumping puzzles it shows no puzzles from the heart of thorns or any of the living world season 3 areas.

So why are they not listed under jumping puzzles in achievments?

And do you guys think devs will put jumping puzzles in pof with the zones being large?? I hope they have 2 or more in each zone.

I really hope so jumping puzzles are one of the things I love about the game and hope they continue to add them.

Jumping Puzzles in hot.

Posted by: Ojimaru.8970

Ojimaru.8970

SaraGreen.2345

So why are they not listed under jumping puzzles in achievments?

This is likely because they don’t want to confuse players who do not have access to Heart of Thorns or associated Living World chapters.

SaraGreen.2345

And do you guys think devs will put jumping puzzles in pof with the zones being large?? I hope they have 2 or more in each zone.

I don’t see why a large zone would discount the inclusion of jumping puzzles. Jumping puzzles can serve as either hidden gems for players to explore, or “weenies” in the landscape to help players navigate the maps.

And I’m glad to find another kindred spirit who enjoys jumping puzzles in Guild Wars 2!

Jumping Puzzles in hot.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Another reason, I would suppose, is that it would be deemed unfair to remove the Achievement for completing all the Jumping Puzzles for those that completed it, when adding new Jumping Puzzles. Or, it would be deemed unfair that some players only had to complete 34 JPs, and later players had to complete 46 JPs for the Achievement.

There are Achievements, though, for completing the newer Jumping Puzzles; they just are found in a different section of the Achievements panel.

Good luck.

Jumping Puzzles in hot.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Another reason, I would suppose, is that it would be deemed unfair to remove the Achievement for completing all the Jumping Puzzles for those that completed it, when adding new Jumping Puzzles. Or, it would be deemed unfair that some players only had to complete 34 JPs, and later players had to complete 46 JPs for the Achievement.

There are Achievements, though, for completing the newer Jumping Puzzles; they just are found in a different section of the Achievements panel.

Good luck.

There is no achievement for completing all the jumping puzzles.

Jumping Puzzles in hot.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Oh! Well, all the more reason not to worry about where they are listed. There are Achievements for each one, I believe. One can always use the Wiki to find said Achievements.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Jumping_puzzle

Jumping Puzzles in hot.

Posted by: SaraGreen.2345

SaraGreen.2345

They could have just had

Jumping puzzles list
Heart of thorns list
Path of fire list
and so on in 1 easy to get too area.

Spreading them out all over looks very poorly done in my opinion.