Just an honest question :|

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

HoT was designed with group play in mind, not solo play. It was designed to be challenging content for those that enjoy it. The Hero Challenges give ten Hero Points each, so expect them to be a bit more harder than regular Hero Challenges in the old content.

Though, with the lack of people in maps now, I see why they are an issue now. I’ve got several Hero Challenges on my map that I haven’t done yet cause no one ever wants to do any of them. They are all too busy farming the events instead, making getting these Hero Challenges a pain and basically impossible to do solo.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: OneKlicKill.4285

OneKlicKill.4285

No that doesn’t make sense at all. They could just use there kittening scaling method that’s been in the game since day 1 and make them still challenging but soloable. They chose not to do so and make the minimum 5 man. There are some challenges you can just not DPS fast enough in glass damage gear be it condi or zerk (I’ve tried ascended at both) as a single person, the fact I can service for 8 minutes in full glass gear to dps it and it just despawns is kittening dumb. Some you cant break the break bar even with using every utility and weapon set with CC on it in succession as a solo player.

They were just lazy and didnt try to make a scaled down version. That’s it.

Please skill/trait split and give control to the PvP team. Karl is fucking killing us