Just enjoy it

Just enjoy it

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: NayNay.7680

NayNay.7680

I like what A-Net did with the content and how it’s spread out over the new maps. Some people are mad they couldn’t unlock everything on the first day, but I didn’t have any trouble getting Tempest to almost full. Heck, I made it to Grandmaster traits just exploring the new maps having a good time. I’m glad we’ve got things to earn again and I look forward to doing just that.

Ral Xarek | Asura Elementalist
Peacemaker Ral |Asura Mesmer

Just enjoy it

Posted by: warbignime.4610

warbignime.4610

Exactly, people should just play the actual game.

Some must fight so that all may be free.

Just enjoy it

Posted by: metal chill.8490

metal chill.8490

now do it 8 more times and youll see what all the fuss is about.

Just enjoy it

Posted by: Levi M.7428

Levi M.7428

So instead of complaining. Please propose how they eliminate repeat content for Alts. So each profession should have 8 different maps to explore? I’m just confused as to complaining without a solution ?

Just enjoy it

Posted by: knh.9378

knh.9378

It’s hard to enjoy something that isnt enjoyable.

Just enjoy it

Posted by: NayNay.7680

NayNay.7680

Eh. I don’t plan on playing any of the others for a while, but it’s a good thing masteries are account bound. Nobody is forcing you to play 8 characters at the same time.

Ral Xarek | Asura Elementalist
Peacemaker Ral |Asura Mesmer

Just enjoy it

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

Just suck it up and take it. It’s not like you paid….nevermind.

Just enjoy it

Posted by: Oenanthe.6549

Oenanthe.6549

I only have two real complaints with it.

They seem to have decided that you can only be a guild if you either know lots of people or are willing to invite lots of strangers into your guild. Guilds for just close friends are no longer viable.

And my biggest complaint is that the new weapon options can not be used at low level. I don’t mind the elite trait line costing so much but why did the weapon have to be linked to it, couldn’t they have made it that the weapon was available at low levels as will all other weapon options.

Just enjoy it

Posted by: Regionalitch.6890

Regionalitch.6890

Nope, it isn’t about wanting to “get everything at launch”. It’s about being FORCED to play in areas of the game that you have zero interest in playing FOR HOURS. As a WVW/sPVP player there is no way, that i’m aware of, to get enough hero points to unlock the elite specialization without playing the content that is being ramrodded our way.

If the jungle content was indeed so amazingly fun then they shouldn’t have to force you to play it should they?

So, “just enjoy it”… enjoy WHAT exactly?

Just enjoy it

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

Good games allow you to play your way. Bad games require you to play our way.

Despite being the former at launch, the game has drastically shifted to the latter since the NPE.

Just enjoy it

Levi M.7428

Nope, it isn’t about wanting to “get everything at launch”. It’s about being FORCED to play in areas of the game that you have zero interest in playing FOR HOURS. As a WVW/sPVP player there is no way, that i’m aware of, to get enough hero points to unlock the elite specialization without playing the content that is being ramrodded our way.

If the jungle content was indeed so amazingly fun then they shouldn’t have to force you to play it should they?

Once again someone is complaining without a solution. What’s your solution?

Just enjoy it

Posted by: Regionalitch.6890

Regionalitch.6890

Levi M, thank you for your contribution. I said, “As a WVW/sPVP player there is no way… to get enough hero points to unlock the elite specialization without playing the content that is being ramrodded our way”.

In simpler terms, give WVW/sPVP players an alternative way to unlock the elite specialization that isn’t PVE focused.

Just enjoy it

Posted by: Khaoscell.3641

Khaoscell.3641

Once again someone is complaining without a solution. What’s your solution?

Solution 1 make it much easier and quicker to get the elite’s unlocked. 2 Put hero points in Spvp tracks. 3 Just give us what we paid for.

Just enjoy it

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

Yeah just play with less then have a trait line speced out its like being level 60 again. It nostalgia. (Whatever it was a poor design choice and even some of the most diehard fan boys in my guild don’t like it)

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

Just enjoy it

Posted by: Cactus Brawler.7415

Cactus Brawler.7415

Seems pointless to try and enjoy the story when I need to grind out like another 3million EXP or be faced with not being able to go from one mission to the next so… yay.

Just enjoy it

Posted by: CptBadger.9147

CptBadger.9147

It isn’t our job to provide solutions, we give them our experiences (positive or negative) and then they try to figure out ways to balance the game for all types of players.

Just enjoy it

Posted by: The Great Al.2546

The Great Al.2546

I agree with the OP. Even if you only can complete two HP a day, you’ll have your entire elite spec unlocked in under a month. Just enjoy the expansion, the elite specs are fine even not fully unlocked.

Just enjoy it

Levi M.7428

Levi M, thank you for your contribution. I said, “As a WVW/sPVP player there is no way… to get enough hero points to unlock the elite specialization without playing the content that is being ramrodded our way”.

In simpler terms, give WVW/sPVP players an alternative way to unlock the elite specialization that isn’t PVE focused.

Correct. I couldn’t agree more. It’s definitely a shame WvW players can’t get the spec when they jump into WvW. They should have the same rules as pvp. And I’m not even a WvW player and I think that.

Just enjoy it

Posted by: warbignime.4610

warbignime.4610

OMG again Anet added a way to get hero points in wvw. Just level up in wvw and you get your hero points.

Some must fight so that all may be free.

Just enjoy it

Posted by: Tyrantis.8640

Tyrantis.8640

You mean how we got our characters to level 80 to begin with??

Because that is what a this is. Leveling beyond level 80.

Are you kidding me? You don’t want it then don’t do it.