Kicked from Hearts & Minds right at the end!

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

Was doing the final HoT story mission Hearts and Minds with a guildie, we were on the very last bit to kill Modremoth, he’s nearly dead and suddenly, the loading screen popped and we got kicked from the instance, in the very same way you get kicked from the normal pve DS map. I’ve encountered all sorts of bugs and glitches in this mission in the past, but being actually kicked form the instance like this, is the first and to be honest, rather inexcusable.

This was the very first play through for my guildie and to experience this has really shocked him. We were both upset this happened, as this is a long mission and to be kicked like this right at the end is really terrible. I have several more characters that need to finish this and i’m always reluctant doing this mission as you never know what u’ll get. One thing is certain, u can never feel assured you will finish this mission without some problem and if u do, its mostly sheer luck.

Posted by: BloodyNine.7504

BloodyNine.7504

I tried it 4 or 5 times on my own. Getting some random glitch or issue that prevented me from finishing it. In the end I got it done with some guildmates. I have only done it once and I have ZERO desire to do it ever again with how often it glitched out for me.

Posted by: Fade to Black.7042

Fade to Black.7042

Same here, i’ve done that for about 8 times until got it done, happened with living story 2 and i’ve abandonned it never to do it again.

Submitted 3 ticked and not even a response, but found a better thing to do in the game so i don’t bother with the story anymore.