Lack of Information

Lack of Information

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: kamedin.4698

kamedin.4698

If I remember right, Anet adopted a new policy that said they could only share any information with us, if it was done, tested, and ready to ship out. So my question is why the lack of information? Besides a little bit of whats coming, there is no release date, pricing, what kind of editions there will be, and more. So did Anet change their policy of no information until its ready or did they forget about?

Lyscir – Main Engi
[????] – HoD

Lack of Information

Posted by: SirWarriant.2319

SirWarriant.2319

While they haven’t given much, PCgamer had an article where they interviewed either Collin or Mike, forget which one lol but it answered alot of questions I had. I believe it said beta was going to be playable at Pax east with beta launching in March or so and a number of other things so I recommend checking the article out.

Ullr Thorgislwulf: 80 Ranger Yaks Bend sPvP & WvW
Eladan of Greenwood: 80 Ranger
Elemir Swiftblade: 80 Thief

Lack of Information

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

they’ll start a beta after the first public demos, and depending on the amount of work required from the feedback received on those betas, they’ll set a release date. pricing and bundles are probably not stipulated yet.

it’s not that they’re hiding the information. it’s that they don’t have it yet.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

Lack of Information

Posted by: Arewn.2368

Arewn.2368

Even if they have the info ready, they have to consider advertising/player attention. They’ll spread out new info about different aspect of the xpac over the months leading up to the xpac.

Lack of Information

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

Even if they have the info ready, they have to consider advertising/player attention. They’ll spread out new info about different aspect of the xpac over the months leading up to the xpac.

they’re not releasing information on features they have planned, so you could say they’re “hiding” that, but i honestly think marketing has only now started worrying about pricing, packaging, bundles, etc. and they probably have an estimate release window, but ANet doesn’t do release windows. they’ll give us a date after they do enough betas.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell