Large Snow Pile

Large Snow Pile

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

I notice that the wintersday deco does not has a large snow pile to be used as a foundation which means we have to use the normal snow pile that is pretty small and if we have to lay a foundation using it, it will use a lot of objects and it seems rather ugly as well. It did be nice if you can add a large snow pile.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Large Snow Pile

Posted by: Zeyta.3519

Zeyta.3519

Is that for guild halls?

Large Snow Pile

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Yes, guild hall deco.

SAB has a large foundation, it did be nice if Wintersday has that big piece of foundation too to create a large landscape of snow land.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Large Snow Pile

Posted by: Kelly.7019

Kelly.7019

I notice that the wintersday deco does not has a large snow pile to be used as a foundation which means we have to use the normal snow pile that is pretty small and if we have to lay a foundation using it, it will use a lot of objects and it seems rather ugly as well. It did be nice if you can add a large snow pile.

I kinda thought the Large Hemi, before i saw an actually ingame pic, could kinda be used for that sorta thing. or for a Large uncovered snowglobe. but its way too small for that.

Yo, Ho, all together, raise the colors high,
Yo, Ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die

Large Snow Pile

Posted by: Rin of Rivvinda.4971

Rin of Rivvinda.4971

I agree it would be great to have a nice big FLAT tile like the SAB rockfloors but then with snow. However since those are not around atm…. we did sink some of the larger blocks in the floor to create an ‘ice’ floor under and around our guild hall harvest nodes (in gilded hollow).

Vin Lady Venture, of The Rising Falcons [RiFa]
member of the Fissure of Woe (FoW) community

Large Snow Pile

Posted by: Kelly.7019

Kelly.7019

Even a white opaque thin layer, like a “dusting of snow”. Able to span a huge, Huge, Bigger then Trump HUGE area. placing a thousand snow piles on the ground you run into the problem of objects too close.

Yo, Ho, all together, raise the colors high,
Yo, Ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die